Disable Camera Toggle?

Hi there!

I’m working on a game currently and I’m looking for a way to disable camera toggle through the script.

The problem is that if there is a GUI at the center of the screen, you can’t exit camera toggle.

Is there a way to disable this like shift lock? Thank you!

3 Likes

Do you mean like disable 1st person? Just need to know

4 Likes

I’m trying to disable the right click camera toggle that locks your view to your cursor, not first person. This is what happens on my GUIs.

1 Like

try changing the players camera mode to classic
edit: From a script

2 Likes

The camera mode is already in classic and the issue still persists.

1 Like

are there any scripts that effect the camera?

1 Like

No lol, this is a roblox feature that I’m looking to disable.

It would be one thing if roblox documented it more before releasing it, because while its a cool feature it is unnecessary in my game.

I’d imagine it would be a DisableCore type thing, but that’s why I’m asking.

1 Like

oh do you mean disabling shift lock or players being able to change camera mode?

1 Like

Are you looking to freeze the camera in place and not allow holding right click to change it, or are you looking to lock the mouse or something? Need a little more details, sorry.

If you go into studio and play, you can right click to lock the camera to cursor instead of right click to drag. I don’t want to lock the mouse, all i need to do is disable the new Camera Toggle feature.

I don’t get what you mean, and I haven’t heard of any ‘camera toggle’ feature. Are you talking about shift lock?

1 Like

Gave it a try and this actually solved the issue, thank you!

1 Like