Disable Touch Event Using Fast Flag Editor

Disable Touch Events using Negative Numerals Fast Flags

System Information: Non Relevant.

Reproduction Files. ClientAppSettings.json (47 Bytes)
Win Key → Roblox → Open File Location → Versions → Create Folder → Name It ‘ClientSettings’ → Put 'ClientAppSettings.json in.

Expected behavior

Well, what should happen is that the kill brick on touch should print a message and remove my character. However since I set the touch flag to -1, it effectively disables the touch events. You can use this in a wide variety of games to even achieve a sort of god mode, potentially ruining other peoples enjoyment of the platform and the game.

When creating a bug report, you’re given the option to send private content to staff. You should include the related files in there instead of leaving them public to prevent potential abuse of this by other players.

Well to be fair I was just following the format it gives you. But thanks for the tip

True, he just leaked it and now skids (script kids) will abuse it in games like tower of hell so they never die to anything. (until roblox patches it)

My bad I was following the format and I didn’t think the forum was publicly accessible.
Also I think ToH has server-validation checks in place as well.

1 Like

i just tested and you are true i get killed regardless of that fastflag

still doesn’t change fact someone might abuse it in different roblox games and not in tower of hell

edit: im actively testing it right now in roblox games maybe i’ll find something super overpowered with this fastflag

I don’t think you should you use it to find something overpowered it could be considered exploiting. But I guess its my fault for sending the procedure publicly.

2 Likes