Discord quicklink on your profile

Would it be best if online 13+ could see them too?

1 Like

That would also make sense, let me just edit my post.

Thank you.

100% support this, seriously hope to see this feature added at some point in the future!

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Iā€™m confused. Since when does Discord allow ā€œprofile urlsā€ for users?

If it just opened a popup with ā€œThis userā€™s Discord tag is einsteinK#5960ā€ or something similar, thatā€™d be nice. It would also be nice if we could link Discord invites, e.g. discord.gg/roblox. Now I see a lot of group/games with ā€œWe have Discord! Check our Twitter for the link!ā€ in their description.

1 Like

Personally I think this feature should be used to showcase discord servers, not discord accounts

13 Likes

porque no los dos?

4 Likes

But you have to be 13+ to signup to facebook also :thinking: itā€™s just silly to add that for one media interaction and not the others - which all reqiure you to be 13+ (even YouTube)

ā€¦providing accurate registration info and being over the age of 13. While we permit users between the ages of 13 and 17 to register for an account with parental permission, we do not allow children under the age of 13 to create an accountā€¦

So if this were to be a 13+ only feature, then would it be that the below 13 users cannot view or add Discord quicklinks on profiles?

I imagine both? Under 13 canā€™t see, or add

Seems like a great feature and certainly would be helpful for the community.

This would be great.

1 Like

[SUPPORT] This is what Iā€™ve been wishing for so long. I really hope this becomes a feature, itā€™d be very useful.

Community links on your profile is weird. I do suggest that community quicklinks should be made available on the group page though.

Support. Additionally, it would be nice if the discord.gg link was whitelisted (for at least partnered servers). And for groups/games to be capable of holding social media links as well.

9 Likes

i support since discord is just as unsafe as twitter facebook and co : so why not allow it too ? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

It seems odd to me it isnā€™t allowed, given how wide spread Roblox discord communities are, with lots of staff members running their own unofficial Roblox discord. And the block can easily be circumnavigated with twitter if they are trying to block it at all.

3 Likes

discord is the standard now, even at RDC during one of the breakout sessions they told us to join the roblox discord at discord.gg/roblox.

almost every major game has an official one, and if it doesnā€™t theres an unofficial one, many groups have discords now, development teams use it as an everyday tool for communication.

facebook, youtube, twitter, and twitch all require the user to be 13 to sign up, I donā€™t see that being an issue.

3 Likes

Support. All I do is use discord and annoy friends.

3 Likes

This is a great idea, but along with this, I think itā€™s important to allow Discord in general even if thereā€™s not a quicklink for it