Discord Webhook Proxy

Hyra appears to be down again.

Update: Hyra is back up, no need to worry people.


This is epic, it can help out a lot :grinning:

Does it still working ? Cuz in my game , it’s not working anymore.


It’s currently down. No idea why.


Yeah so the proxy is either down or discord has blocked it.

Changing it back to discord instead of hyra seems to fix it for now btw

1 Like

tnx for the tip.
This fixes it (for now)

HTTP 400 means something you sent was incorrect or incorrectly formatted

Can you send your game ID and webhook ID (the numeric part of the URL) via a message?

I’ll look into the cause for you.

As far as I’m aware this remains fully operational.

I’ve been getting this. Until yesterday the webhooks and code I have been using have been working fine for about 3 months.

I’ve sent you a message to allow us to investigate. :slight_smile:

I have also just encountered the same issue with my webhooks, It is really strange as the error changed from HTTP 400 to HTTP 503 (Service Unavailable) hopefully, this can be fixed soon.

Same issues coming from me. Our webhooks aren’t working anymore. :frowning_face:

It appears to be back up for me.

Apologies about the inconvenience experienced earlier. Around 10% of requests were failing. I have made some changes to further improve stability.

If you continue to experience issues please let me know.


Same, I keep encountering the same issue as yourself.

There are currently no issues with the system.

I’ve sent you a message to follow up.

1 Like

I am also still encountering the same issue, it’s strange as one of my other scripts works using the proxy but the rest doesn’t. (It used to work before)

I’m having an issue where the PostAsync() call made in a game:BindToClose() connection is never completed. There are no errors thrown by the code before PostAsync(), PostAsync() does not throw an error, and the print() right after PostAsync() never prints. It’s like the game shuts down before Roblox can complete the PostAsync() call. Not sure if this is a Roblox issue or if there’s a piece of information I’m missing, but the code worked perfectly before the proxy went down.