Discord Webhook Proxy

This is so great, thank you so much!

1 Like

What if I for example cache the whole chat every 50 seconds and send the table cache to the website? Is it fine?

@melodrvma Will this service be unavailable once Hyra shuts down tonight?

No, this service will remain available.

1 Like

As long as rate limits are not exceeded.

Will this service still be available even after the shutdown of Hyra?

Does the proxy still work? Because from what I know Hyra shutdown.

Hi there, saw I got mentioned so I might as well chip in.

Nice work on this proxy, although I may suggest disabling some endpoints as they can be abused to get your server banned from Discord and aren’t typically useful anyway for what people want to do, namely GETting webhooks. I hope you have some extra security measures that run in front of the proxy though, otherwise you’re going to get hit by a bad actor if you haven’t already!

Never had a report like that before, would’ve rather you brought it up with me though so I could help resolve it with you, though odds are you’re probably just violating ratelimits. :wink:
(P.S., if you actually want to do that, my DMs please and not here, I’m not willing to derail this post.)

1 Like

Read before posting. This question has already been answered.

I am not violating ratelimits, it just does not seem to work as intended. Stuff that is sent into Discord shows up before other stuff sent into discord arrives (which the other stuff is supposed to arrive before the stuff does). Is there any way that you are able to fix this?

due to the recent drama with hyra, how can you assure me this service is safe?

The creator himself said that this kind of incident should not happen again. I’m pretty certain that the developer of the software would know how the software worked.

hi! this really helped, but I have one question:

Let’s say im making a feedback system model on roblox. Is there anyway i can use a script to replace discord.com with hooks.hyra.io? Thanks!

Ctrl+Shift+F (find/replace all scripts)
put discord.com or discordapp.com in find
replace with hooks.hyra.io
replace it in your scripts
done

well i knew that, but anyway the code itself can do this?

You have no idea how grateful I am, I can’t host anything and it would be a hell until I found this

I am not talking about that, he is the owner of a popular Roblox application system called hyra. Recently hyra has been exposed for keeping users data and some things like the mycenter drama.

For some reason, I am unable to send a PATCH request to edit a webhook’s message. It works all fine in studio, but in the main game it wouldn’t work and returns an error code 400.

Code Sample:

local webhookUrl = 'https://hooks.hyra.io/api/stuff..'
local r = HttpService:RequestAsync({
        Url = webhookUrl .. '/messages/1234567890',
        Method = 'PATCH',
        Headers = {
            ['Content-Type'] = 'application/json'
        },
        Body = HttpService:JSONEncode({
            content = nil,
            embeds = {
                {
                    title = 'yes yes',
                    description = 'blabla',
                    color = 16711680,
                    footer = {
                        text = 'blabla'
                    },
                    timestamp = string.format('%d-%d-%dT%d:%d:%d.000Z', year, month, day, hour, minute, seconds)
                }
            }
        })
    })

I’m guessing because it’s an embed?

The code for this proxy is open-source. No data is stored by the proxy, only a very short lived ephemeral ID that is used to handle rate limits. You are welcome to host it yourself if you have concerns.

Hyra, the application service, was taken out of service earlier this year due to issues with longevity and profitability. This service is not related to Hyra’s operation, and is simply a useful utility that I set up.