Do not lock the #collaboration category until the talent hub is further revised

When will the collaboration category be opened again?

It wonā€™t. Itā€™s scheduled to be deleted by the end of the year.

1 Like

So how exactly would I be able to post my availability as a developer?
I was just working on that just to find out that I didnā€™t have the option to post thereā€¦

Youā€™re suppose to use the Talent Hub now

1 Like

I know, itā€™s kind of sad. I really did try and get Roblox staff to fix the issues, but they clearly only looked at one part of the post, and not the more important part.

You canā€™t. Roblox now expects people to find you through a non-working search feature that has minimal customization options for your profile.

1 Like

Not only do I have no place on the devforum to post my Portfolio and Request developers for any of my upcoming projects, I am not added on the new Talent Hub so I have no way of doing this off of the forum. This is highly disappointing as I was looking to hire modelers for hefty prices.

1 Like

You can contact @peraldon if you do not have access. Also, if you have no other way to hire modelers for hefty prices, DM-ing me at austtm#3473 is always a good option. Iā€™m a modeler that loves hefty prices. :slight_smile:

You were added on discord and I have contacted @peraldon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.