Does ROBLOX have a API for their highcharts? (Limited Item's Graph)

Hi there, I have been working on a Virtual Item’s Market for the past 5 month’s. I know we cannot get users to sell,trade or buy ROBLOX item’s so instead we are trying to create a stock market/investing opportunity for user’s (All Purchases will be done on ROBLOX ONLY and no where else.) to learn the ROBLOX Market and it’s economy.

However, I am struggling with the Graph’s because I don’t know if there is an API for Highchart’s. I have searched through Inspect Element but I couldn’t find the Highchart api. I was wondering if anyone knew it as I would need it for the stocks graph. Thank you.

My webpage is a work in progress, however my android app is almost done however the only thing that’s delaying me is highchart’s.

Do Note: All Purchases and deal’s will be done on ROBLOX, all we will do is educate the user on the ROBLOX Stockmarket and ROBLOX economy.

2 Likes

As far as I know, this is the full API for the catalog.

I’m not too experienced in web development, but your best bet might be to just make your code replicate the graph that’s being displayed on ROBLOX’s site.

1 Like

Thank you for the API, I can’t replicate the graph as there is too many of them. However, I think the Catalog API Might be helpful.
Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

And for the charts, I didn’t exactly mean replicating it by hand. That would be a waste of time since as you said, there’s tons of limited items and the data also changes over time. What I meant was, you could write your code to replicate the exact same shape of the graph and read the labels on the chart, and automatically re-create the same exact thing on your website. A pretty hacky method but it might work.

1 Like

Oh I see! That seem’s like a good idea. Thank you again for your help!

1 Like

Alternatively, using the provided API, you could keep track of the RAP for every limited item from now on and graph it on your website. The downside of this however is that you won’t have any historical data up to the point you start tracking it.

2 Likes

Ah, the historical data is a huge factor for my site. However, if i had got the high charts api i would get all the data from it.

2 Likes

A bit of a late reply, but this may interest you:

https://www.roblox.com/asset/assetId/sales-data

2 Likes

Hey, the link was a bad request.

1 Like

I believe you were supposed to replace “asset” with the asset’s name and “assetId” with the ID of the asset. But I’ve tried that and that comes with a bad request as well. It either never worked or they discontinued the sales-data link since it’s a part of the asset’s page.

I do realize this doesn’t really help you find a solution, but you don’t have to think about this specific “solution”.

Oh okay.

/asset/ is part of the API.

This link works:
https://www.roblox.com/asset/2409285794/sales-data

1 Like

I do have a catalog API, it’s the same one Trade Hangout uses, the API is however linked off-site of ROBLOX… I am unsure if I can post this API here.

1 Like

Does the catalog API have any links to Highcharts? I don’t think it would because Trades hangout use it for RAP but I think with the API I could create my own graph from it.

1 Like

“asset” stays the same. You’re just supposed to replace the “assetId” with the asset id in question

1 Like

I know it’s been 4 years, quite late but what’s the link for that? Could you send it to me?

If I were to guess, it’s probably this.