Donation Module

Hi there!

I just made a module that you can use in your donation games to get gamepasses and catalog assets that a player has created.

How does it work?
The module works fine for gamepasses even if the player doesn’t have open inventory. To get the gamepasses the module uses HttpService and RoProxy to get all gamepasses of public games that a player has created.
To get the catalog assets, the module uses again RoProxy to make a catalog search and get the assets of the player using their name as parameter.

Usage
The module returns 2 functions: GetGamePasses and GetCatalogAssets. Each function only require 1 parameter that is the player id and will an array containing info about every Game Pass and Catalog Asset that the user has created.
Example

local DonationModule = require(--[[Module path]])
local targetUserId = 151848836
local gamePasses = DonationModule.GetGamePasses(targetUserId)
local catalogAssets = DonationModule.GetCatalogAssets(targetUserId)
print("Game Passes:", gamePasses, "\nCatalog Assets:", catalogAssets)

Link
You can find the module here. Thanks for your time!

Btw, sorry if my English is bad. I’m from Mexico.

9 Likes

Sorry to bump and revive this topic, though there is a major issue with your current version.
It seems that your module saves the passes/clothing data in a dictionary, this of course result in a collision whereas there could be only 1 pass / cloth with that price, I suggest you switch to arrays to fix this

2 Likes

That’s right! Sorry for the inconvenience. I’ll fix that asap. Thanks for your correction!

1 Like