DREAD | A classic horror game

lineseperate

DREAD is a classic-tale horror game that will be released very soon.

As you're riding your train back home, it suddenly gets derailed... Waking up in a location of which you've never seen, dreamt, or remembered anything about, proceeding to push forward around the dense forest you find yourself in. It is dark and certainly cold, you pick up a flashlight, and proceed to move forwards in an effort to find some shelter for the night...

lineseperate

-- This section is for announcements or updates regarding the project: DREAD --

lineseperate

Do NOT use any of our images without permission. Thank you.

DREAD | Teaser and additional info before launch! - Bulletin Board - DevForum | Roblox

lineseperate

-- Psyche Studios --
Psyche Studios is a development team with a common interest -- Making horror games. Psyche Studios was formed in November 2019. -
-- DREAD's Development Lead --
X43R0 – Lead Developer / Level Design / Sound Design / Building lead.
angrimen – Lead Developer / Scripter;

-- DREAD's Developers --
Weemarko – Level Designer / Modeler
SpeedyLausk - Lead Developer / Scripting Lead.
Wrvel – Level Designer / Building Lead
angrimen – Lead Developer / Scripter;
X43R0 – Lead Developer / Level Design / Sound Design / Building lead.

-- DREAD's Additional Developers --
ToastCrown – Level Designer
Necrozatus – Programmer
MonstructoLP – Builder

lineseperate

21 Likes

Meanwhile you guys are waiting for new information. Join / Follow our socials.

Discord
Psyche Studios’ Roblox group
Our Twitter

:smiley:

2 Likes

Even tho we haven’t seen much and personally even tho I am not a big fan of horror games, The concept and intro to the game sounds really exciting and interesting!

3 Likes

I belive this might be better in #bulletin-board

2 Likes

But that would stop us from hearing your feedback?

Correct me if I’m wrong, though - iirc the #bulletin-board doesn’t allow you to comment on there.

1 Like

Another Teaser for everyone. I’ve also got some amazing news for you all too!

• The game will release in 2021.
  • Completely free to play
  • No Gamepasses.
5 Likes

Small update - Ended up making a DREAD Section for the discord server - a bit late, I know

/Xaero

1 Like

lineseperate

lineseperate

2 Likes

Development update here :slight_smile: , Shouts to @Wrvel and @weemarko

/Xaero

2 Likes

New sceenshots before the teaser

1 Like

We’ve got teaser confirmation

3 Likes

This definitely looks really cool! I love the immersion and ambiance. Would love to try it out with my friends one night. Sadly I’ve seen you said it’d only be Single Player. Other than that, it looks promising. Good luck!

2 Likes

I’ll think about it after we launch the game, maybe we can reconstruct the game to be multiplayer as well. No promises though.

2 Likes

3 Likes

We’re currently experiencing some technical difficulties relating to FPS drops. Delaying the launch a few hours, give or take.
Follow-up on my previous statement, There is a high likelyhood of the Launch being delayed to the 14th November, unless we perform a miracle of us actually ironing out the problems during development. I’ll update you guys within the next 1-2 hours.

Further update - Launch is Delayed until November 14th up until further notice.

Additional Update: DREAD | Release - Roblox
I’m dropping the release version’s link here, so once the game release ya’ll are able to play it when it becomes available.

1 Like

This feels more like an advertisement than anything… This isn’t really a topic suited for #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback. See the rules here.

1 Like

Sorry, but this was formerly posted as Cool Creations. The goal isn’t even close to advertising. It was only posted to solicit feedback and suggestions. I had no awareness they have switched topics. Again, I am aware of and have read the regulations. I assure you that it is all for criticism and to gather additional ideas and opinions from developers near about what we could improve on. Grateful for your concern!

1 Like

Unless you say that you’re looking for feedback, and what feedback you’re looking for, this is really an advertisement… You’re showcasing what you’ve created, and you haven’t once asked for feedback nor let the devs know what specifically to judge.

Take a look at other topics.