DREAD | Teaser and additional info before launch!

Hello everyone!

I’m revealing some pieces of information about the game ahead of launch, so all of you would be informed and aware some important stuff.

1. The teaser is going to release on the 19th of October 2021, with the release date revealed within the same day. The teaser will be posted to our YouTube channel.
  1. The game WILL BE PC ONLY AT LAUNCH! The reason for this is that the mobile devices I’ve currently tried the game on, ran this game at a very poor framerate, hence why we’re shifting ur development efforts towards the PC version on launch.

2. The game will be SINGLE PLAYER ONLY! The game was built as a single player game from the ground up. It’d requiere us to re-make the game entirely for the game to be a multiplayer coop game and we’re not going to be planning to remake the game before launch.

3. Lastly. I’d like to reveal the system requierments, as this is a PC only game at the moment. I’ve taken some time to test this game on a variety of hardware and ended up compiling this list on how the game is expected to run at launch.

Minimum Requierments [Minimum Graphics // Minimum Framerate: 10 fps /// Maximum Framerate 54 fps]

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k / AMD FX 8350
RAM: 4GB
Graphics Card: Intregated Graphics / Nvidia GeForce 9800GT

Recommended System Requierments. [Graphics Slider on 5 - 7]

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600k / AMD Ryzen 2600
RAM: 8GB 
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB

Ideal System Requierments. [Maximum Graphics + FPS Unlocker combined with a 144+ hz Display]

CPU: Intel Core i5 10600k / Intel Core i5 11600k / AMD Ryzen 5 3600x / AMD Ryzen 5600x
RAM: 16GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 6GB / Nvidia GeForce 1660 Super / AMD Radeon 5600XT 

NOTE: THESE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, DUE TO ME NOT HAVING MUCH ACCESS TO OTHER PC COMPONENTS THAT I CAN TEST WITH.

That is all for now. I’ll post more information as they arrive. Take care everyone!

/Xaero

1 Like