DrippingLucaz's Portfolio | Builder [UPDATED]

Hello! I’m a self-taught builder called Lucas. I have been on the ROBLOX platform for around 4 years now and got very interested in building 3 years ago. If you need to contact me, you can check my post and view my social media at the end of this post.

What do you use to create your assets?

I use mostly ROBLOX Studio for the asset modeling and Blender [2.79a] for polishing and finalizing the assets.

I’m learning how to completely make assets in blender now as I have been using it for roughly 3 months now.

Information about you?

I’m a friendly person with a very flexible schedule. [More on Availability].

I can not voice chat but I can easily text.

• Do not rush me. Your order will be done in a aproximated amount of time I’ll send you when you are ready to order.

• I do not take refunds. If you didn’t like your order, you can always ask if you can get a re-do, but I do not accept any type of refunds.

• I can decline your order. If it ever occurs, I’d have a maximum of queue orders and can’t handle a lot. Remember that this only happened to me once and was roughly a year ago. Do not expect this to happen.

• I will post my assets on this topic. If I create any object in your game, I can post it as a showcase of my projects.

Some of my recent assets, more are yet to come!

RANDOM

ABANDONED PROJECT (Energy Simulator)

COMMISIONS
AE86

I am available mostly all day from 1PM to 11PM (CDT)

It can vary between days as I am personally active but I can work at any time I am told to.

What does affect the price?

My work is divided into 3 different types of jobs that depends on the complexity of the asset(s).

Single Asset. (1k - 3k) This package type are mostly additions to games or other objects. This package is recommended to add small additions to your game.

Several Assets. (1k - 10k) This type of assets are recommended for games that do have a basic structure of it. If you have a game that has terrain, but not models inside it, this should be your option.

• The price depends by the amount of effort put into the asset and the size of the model.

Long Term. (2k - 12k) Recommended for recently created games, this type of job is mainly for games that need monthly updates or fixes.

• I do not accept game percentage unless you do have a backup payment ready if the game doesn’t generate income.

My preferred payment method is PayPal, by a Robux T-Shirt purchase or just group founds.

Extra information

My exchange rate is 7$ for 1000R$

If you are going to order, please do not ask for free jobs.

Contact me on Discord as lucæsh#1982

Or just here at the DevForum!

5 Likes

I love the quality.
Noice! :ok_hand:t6:

I believe this name is taken. Additionally, a scammer who I choose not to name also copied a game known as, “Energy Simulator,”.

Does it exist? And can you link me it?

I don’t know if theres a game already called like that.

Sure!
https://www.roblox.com/games/4966353493/Energy-Simulator?refPageId=1e3afa32-2fe6-444c-bdeb-64a849cf890f
They changed the name to Sprinting Simulator a while back but then they changed it back. I won’t link the stolen game owned by a scammer.

Yeah, I see that the group is owned by a random person

Closed as requested by the post owner.