Dutch Translator - Translation Service [OPEN]

For more info, here is my new portfolio: Vivizwag's portfolio

Portfolio

Hello creator! You’re most likely looking at this post because you need a Dutch translator. I’m glad if I can help you with that. There are many Dutch players on Roblox as you have most likely noticed. I will translate any word you want. You can read this post for more information or just scroll down to contact me and look at the price.

About me

I will put some information about me and my service here.

What games have I translated so far?

Here is a list of games I have translated so far:

How long do I speak Dutch already?

My whole life. Both my parents speak fluently Dutch so I taught it from them.

What kind of Dutch do you speak?

I’m from Belgium so I speak Flemish Dutch. I live extremely close to the Netherlands and half my family is from the Netherlands so that also shouldn’t be an issue.

When will I start working?

Whenever I get all the instructions! I’m pretty motivated to work right now so the faster you hire me, the more motivated I am.

How long do I take to translate a game?

I usually finish the day itself (depends on how many words I need to translate). It might take an hour if it isn’t too many words.

What languages do I speak?

-Dutch
-English
-A bit of French
-A bit of German

Why Dutch?

Whenever I join a game, I can see Dutch players talking. Even more frequently than Spanish. It’s not hard to say that Dutch people aren’t that good at English. Roblox has a lot of young players, which makes it even more necessary. This will make many players understand your game and your players will definitely increase.

Correcting Previous Translation

You might have a Dutch translation already but you don’t know if it’s correct or not. I will read everything and correct it if needed for a lower price than translating itself! I will write down the prices for the translation check all the way down at the prices. I can also correct English translations if you want.

Want to know me first?

I know I don’t have any proof of my reliability so you might want to know me first. My real name is Vitor (but I rather James since you most likely can’t pronounce it). I’m born in Belgium and I grew up with Dutch parents. I’m 16 years old and I don’t really have any hobbies besides working online. If you have any other questions about me, feel free to ask me in chat.

Translations, prices, and ways to contact me

Available Translations

English → Dutch
Dutch → English

Prices
Translating

1 string = 5 Robux
10 strings = 50 Robux
100 strings = 495 Robux
1.000 strings = 4500 Robux
For more strings, it will be discussed in pm.

Giftcards or Paypal are also accepted.

I would also appreciate getting credits for my translations. This will result in the price going down a little.

Ingame credits → 5% off
Game description credits → 10% off

The price might be further discussed in pm.

Translation Check

1 string = 1 Robux
10 strings = 10 Robux
100 strings = 95 Robux
1.000 strings = 950 Robux
For more strings, it will be discussed in pm.

Giftcards or Paypal are also accepted.

I don’t need credits for this, but if you do give me some, I’ll give you a small discount.

Ingame credits → 5% off
Game description credits → 5% off

The price might be further discussed in pm.

Ways To Contact Me

Here on the dev forum. (I might not respond fast)
Discord: vivizwag#3302 (I prefer this the most)
Twitter: @vivizwag (Don’t know why)

Don’t worry. I don’t really change my usernames that often.

4 Likes

Hey there!
Do you have any certificate or something to prove you speak English just as fluently?

2 Likes

Sadly, I can’t say I speak English just as fluently as Dutch but my English is still good.

Unfortunately, you aren’t going to get far in the translation business without some sort of certificate or other proof of dual-fluency.

Proper translations require full fluency and understanding of both formal and informal phrases in the two languages.

2 Likes

Alright. Thanks for helping me understand more.

1 Like