Dwiddle ~ Adventure / Survival Game In Depth On Character Customization

As of now there was only one way to really customize your dwiddle and it was just being able to change the body color and it was pretty bland, Ill be honest but now; I am featuring genders and eyes on the dwiddles so that they stand out and look more alive than just an empty block; youll be able to change the colour of the eyes and im adding a variety of skin tones and females will have a bowtie near the top right of their heads!

Old Dwiddle :

Visual Representation Examples

33 Likes

I think you’ve really represented all genders and races, also they’re kinda cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Yeah thats exactly what I was going for :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

What would be even cooler would be hats.

5 Likes

Maybe add a hair choice? Or don’t it’s your game lol

2 Likes

Maybe also add clothes? That would look nice

3 Likes

Sadly due to the nature of how the characters are designing hats for them is kind of hard since their heads are curved and i cant model

I would add clothes but Im not sure where Id actually put it on the character LOL

2 Likes

Oh yeah :frowning: You could raise the eyes and put some small clothes on the bottom.

I would do that but uh…

Lower them a bit, see if it helps?

2 Likes

Yeah it looks too abnormal because youd think itd look good because thats how humans eyes usually are relative to their arms but on something that isnt human it doesnt look very good so the opposite is actually better

2 Likes

Ok. You could add simple hats, or gloves. Other than that I’m satisfied!

2 Likes

Those are great ideas glad you love the characters! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Wow, I like these! Keep up the awesome work!

2 Likes

Iprogramforfun?,you-y-you are so talented your gonna get your game on the front page mark my words in the front page! WOW :star_struck: you are so lucky you have that talent. Good job. You are the perfect example of a dev you can even be hired on ROBLOX!

2 Likes

Dude thanks that really means alot, if we can get this game off the ground enough I definitely know it can hit front page :sweat_smile: :flushed: :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Dude you too, :sweat_smile:

why not make it so hats float above the head a little bit? that way they dont need to conform to the curve of the heads and they fit the magical theme of the game, plus you get more variety with both basic things like a top hat and magical things like a mini floating island

3 Likes

your giving me literally great ideas I love them so much :flushed:

3 Likes