Dwiddle ~ Adventure / Survival Game In Depth On Character Customization

Yeah! You could also use the tweenservice to give it a little levitating animation for some added pizzazz. :tada:

1 Like

yeah right now im just making the system and they still arent 100% polished yet, some are like the inventory system but other arent; I want to get a group of beta testers to play the game and its kinda to that point where it can be played but obviously im not done with it!

1 Like

Fan art I made :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

11 Likes

DUDE mY FIRST FAN ART, that really means alot man; you guys are my earliest supporters and love you all @budmomo @ParkCityUSA @Rain4ce @baserplater @WITHERBRINE20 @Rain4ce @zachhaines06 @ViroGatYT @Fab_TheRat @Threasto @DancingCow505 @airsky248 @WeeniesWrath

Seriously love the support you guys have provided so much! :flushed: :fist:

8 Likes

That’s super cute :dizzy_face:
and I came up with an idea. Maybe there can be like some kind of writing system that lets you connect with other islands?

nah not a good idea lol

1 Like

Aww, thanks! I’m happy to support you!

2 Likes

Glad, to be supporting you on the way! :grinning:

1 Like

@Fab_TheRat Creepiness in cuteness, nice

4 Likes

Thanks, I am glad to support you! I am thinking of making some fan art as well! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m happy to support you and can’t wait to play your game!

2 Likes

The pets look very cute, if your going for a low-poly based kid friendly game. But in my opinion you need more accessories, maybe find a modeler to make these things if you can’t already do so yourself. I would also recommend adding faces to express the pets emotions.

Do you have any names for these creatures yet? Bandanas would be pretty cool for some of the characters.

Yeah thats honestly a great idea thanks!

2 Likes

Honestly I just called them Dwittles/ Dwiddles :sweat_smile: :joy:

4 Likes

Also I’m a modeller, I can model hats, watches what every you want.

1 Like

Of course! It’s been fun seeing where this project has gone, and I’m excited to see what else will be made in the future :smile:

1 Like

Thanks bro you are the one who should be supported to get your game into the front page! :100:!

1 Like

I would love to beta test your game!

1 Like

If you need any help just contact me through the devforum. I am very good at making anti-exploits and I am taking a step into the world of gfx. I would gladly support this game free of charge!:smile:

1 Like

Ok. Because I saw some other fanart, I tried my best in Blender, and made this:

It’s not really good, but I tried :man_shrugging:

(If you’re wondering how I made the head, I used a Metaball Cube lol)

3 Likes