Dwiddle ~ Adventure / Survival Game In Depth On Character Customization

No problem! I wish to see this game surpass adopt me!

2 Likes

Me too bro! I want to play it :slight_smile: I will be any tester that you want

Another one:

Waving or raising his hand to punch

1 Like

I will keep that in mind. :wink:

1 Like

I am going to try some gfx now to see how it comes out. Thanks for inspiring me!

2 Likes

Oh really? I don’t really think of myself as the “inspiring” type. I guess you inspired me to inspire people by being inspired! (Headache)

2 Likes

Done with my fan gfx:

5 Likes

That looks good! I love the cloud background too! Great work :love_you_gesture:!

1 Like

Woah that’s much better than mine :smiley:! Like I said Im bad at Blender

1 Like

It’s okay we all start somewhere on blender!

1 Like

My favorite is from when I remade the old bloxy award for my game.

3 Likes

…If he was going for that then he should probably change the skin tone to something other than pure black and pure white…

I made some fanart with a hat idea!

Hats

Top Hat!

Wizard or Witch hat.

From Guardians of The Galaxy, Drax The Dwiddle!

And of course, Thanos, The Mad Dwiddle. ( I even arranged the stones correctly! )

@IProgramForFun
Sorry, my art isn’t that good. (By the way I LOVE the look of the characters you made!)

2 Likes

I’m glad to support you! I know I already replied with :flushed: :love_you_gesture: but it got taken down :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@IProgramForFun see? There are many supporters here and we all will help you to make your game in the front page good job! Let’s see :clap: in the reply’s to whom will do ANYTHING! in our might to help @IProgramForFun let’s the :clap: emoji in the replies bois! (And girls)

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: wooooo! Let’s gooooo! @IProgramForFun keep it up wooo! :partying_face:

1 Like

How is that so adorable yet so creepy at the same time?

This sounds pretty interesting, I’d love to see it in action!

1 Like

@airsky248 @SergeantCel @WITHERBRINE20 @ParkCityUSA @ViroGatYT
@Threasto @WeeniesWrath @Rain4ce @budmomo @PhysicsFizzy @SocialBerry @DancingCow505 @SergeantCel @Roblozinko @Andrewthebeast3284
You guys made all great fan arts and Im literally so excited where this game will take me, its awesome that this early in development I already have a community to fall back on, and FAN ART thats literally just out of this world; seriously guys my dreams to become a famous game developer on Roblox and make a game that everyone will enjoy and have fun on all the time and, hopefully I can make it come true; thank you guys so much for all the support; so so much! :sneezing_face: :sob:

11 Likes

Dude, you will become more famous than Adopt Me! I know you’ll be a successful game dev, I know it! Keep up the awesome work dude! Can’t wait for this game :love_you_gesture:!

2 Likes

Keep at it! At this point anyone would be willing to play this game! Early access or full release, I’m willing to help at anytime!

3 Likes