Dwiddle ~ Status Effects

That looks sick bro. I love it! Great work! Reminds me of BoTW

Unironically this game is actually supposed to be a combination of ARK Survival Evolved and Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild :blush:

2 Likes

This is a really cool system system! I think it could be cool, if when the dwiddle is too hot or cold, it’s movement speed is slower. Amazing work!

Yeah Im gonna add on to it by alot, this is literally just the start :smiling_imp:

It’s really cool, all I have to give is that maybe turn the character’s skin blue when they’re in the snow for too long, and then add some red at the top of the player’s head when they get hot?

Yeah like I said this isnt even close to finished :blush:

1 Like

Oh sorry I didn’t read much I wanted to see the progress
btw the particles coming out of your character makes me feel there’s gonna be some magic in Dwiddle…

DUDE you finally guessed it, well someone did

yes Dwiddles are mystical creatures and im planning on having three main classes in the game and there going to have their own set abilities; like i said im planning onto but im not sure if I will though

2 Likes

WOW that adds a whole new aspect to the game lol I can hardly type :grin:

Yeah it really does, if I do implement the classes system then

Im thinking of like an ability of invisibility for one of them, and for another one maybe like higher health?

And another one might be more resistant to the cold or something

Theres really so much possibilities

1 Like

OOH I GOT AN IDEA! What if you could join two different types of wizards; The Light Mages and the Dark Sorcerers?!?

Well thatd be awesome but the thing is we kinda already have a antagonists and they are called Dwittles; there the pitch black ones with red eyes

1 Like

Is dwittle like a spoopy dwiddle?

Yea dwittle is a spoopy dwiddle

By the way I think there should be some sort of robot dwiddle/dwittle. :robot:

How does a Dwiddle world in TAoN sound?

1 Like

Oh yeah most definitely :tongue:

Oh my gosh yes. DO IT PLEASE :cool:

1 Like

What is TAoN sorry i dont know that acronym

1 Like

The Adventure of Nooblet! Don’t you remember?