Dynamic Skies Are Getting Cloudy

Simply add an object called “clouds” into terrain/lighting. (right click on terrain/lighting in explorer and select “insert object…”) In the pop-up menu type in “clouds” and there you go. (you need to enable beta first!)

Yeah, I have the old clouds already it’s just I want the new ones, shown in the picture @ProfessorKJM made. Looks like y’all getting it from some FFlags? Idk how to use that studio mod thingy.

1 Like

that studio is called roblox studio mod manager. look it up and download it from a github that is owned by CloneTrooper1019, just make sure you dont download it from a fake github.

1 Like

Alright, but how do I set everything up after downloading it?

Roblox is becoming real life by the seconds

1 Like

I’m working on a Sky-Based game as well, that would be a great option!

4 Likes

Um quick question, how do we get the new dynamic phase 2 cloud beta on studio?

If you scrolled up you would have found your answer.

1 Like

In order to do it, It requires fly into & above the clouds feature and maybe the clouds height properties feature for you to do it. But it Isn’t implemented yet so you will have to wait for it to be implemented then you can do that. Have a nice day!

1 Like

When the update is out on July 9th, will we be able to change it’s properties with a script (like the density and cover)? I have tried to do this before but it just wouldn’t work.

1 Like

You will be able to change it when its out.

Cool, Im really gonna need that when my game comes out, thanks!

1 Like

These new clouds are lookin real nice on my Steamed Hams animation.

11 Likes

It works for me. Huh.

300303030 char limit

Hey @ProfessorKJM, you previously replied to an engine features thread saying that phase 1c of this project will also have updates for terrain water; is it possible to know roughly what you’ve in mind? Or were you referring to the underwater fog, which is already out?
Many thanks!

3 Likes

They didnt cancel them. I hope you realise they are working on so many things at once for us to have maximum freedom while developing. They also need to test everything as well. Clouds are said to release in phase 2 tommorow.

2 Likes

Tommorow

3030303030 char limit

2 Likes

No, Phase 2 isn’t out yet. Upgraded version of Phase 1 is releasing tomorrow which includes far better looking clouds, changeable colour etc.

*Calling it a upgraded version bc it’s a updated version for it

2 Likes

Ohhhh

I thought those were phase 2 clouds. My mistake.