Dynamic Skies Are Getting Cloudy

Very realistic, and ROBLOX started off as a blocky game! The update is nice. :slight_smile:

We are in phase 1b, right? If we are, how do I make my change live for this game?

2 Likes

You can’t yet, I assume this is just another scenario of roblox being roblox, where they don’t tell us absolutely anything until the very last moment.

they sure do seem to be lacking in all things these days
1 Like

This is just in the very early testing phase, and is not fully public. You would need to get Clonetrooper1019’s Roblox Studio Manager, and if you do use it, just note it will not be live in the game client, because it’s in early testing at this time.

2 Likes

its been 18 days my guy, we still dont have it

5 Likes

All we can do is wait patiently

7 Likes

which will launch next week as a beta feature!

3 weeks later

18 Likes

With all the users giving feedback about the clouds using clonetroopers application roblox is most likely doing final bug fixes before they release it into mainstream studios. I myself have used the clouds and ran into a few bugs that they most likely will fix before put into everyone’s studios.

2 Likes

This doesn’t change the fact that Roblox never informs us about delays or other issues they experience though. Official response would be very appreciated

2 Likes

Howdy,

Since we announced Phase 1a, some developers have been trying out, reporting feedback, bugs and making feature suggestions. We are very thankful for the very useful responses and have now completed Phase 1b platform fallbacks, improvements and bug fixes. Some developers will access Phase 1b improvements already through the production release process. When this next production release cycle completes next week, we will then enable this minimalist Clouds feature for everyone for use in all Roblox experiences. We’ll continue reading every message and be vigilant to further bugs needing fixed plus feature suggestions for inclusion in the later road mapped phases of Dynamic Skies next year, with Phase 1c coming along next.

ProfessorKJM

34 Likes

Will you be able to be above the clouds?

1 Like

they don’t force them into your game… It’s an object that goes under lighting that you can insert and delete

I think what he meant is that if he has the Clouds object in the Sky, will he be able to be above the clouds, like flying an airplane above the clouds level.

3 Likes

Oops I misread it as “remove” instead of “above” I am stupid

yes that is what i meant it would make a cool addition for my space game.

But idk if you can go above them or not and that concerns me a bit

1 Like

As for right now, it’s seems to be locked to the Sky and you will never be able to reach the Clouds. But probably in the further phases they will allow us to reach them and go above them.

2 Likes

Well, the issues could be unexpected.

This will make showcase games look better!
Keep up the good work Roblox!

How do you insert clouds???

2 Likes

Doesn’t show,