EasyFirstPerson: Drag-and-drop first person view models!

I welded my gun to the torso and since its not welded to the arms it will not move with the arms.
Does anybody know how to fix this without breaking the script or the torso to gun weld for animations?

1 Like

is there a way to make the arms longer in r6?

1 Like

Hi,

I followed the instruction and copied the localscript and deleted the folders but when I test I get two sets of arms and they are not attavhed to the player.

What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

Why does mine lag when I go into first person?

1 Like

Can someone help me with an aim down sights script. currently I am using animations and its pretty bad

1 Like

Then you most likely didn’t follow the instructions properly.

Delete all files except for EasyFirstPerson and drag that localscript into StarterCharacter then it should work perfectly fine.

1 Like

How do I make it use both hands rather than one?

1 Like

I was recently using the model (Which is excellent!) but I ran into a problem, when I use a tool with touch detection, it no longer detects the collision. I’ve been debugging and it concerns the script for EasyFirstPerson. Is there any fix to this yet?

2 Likes

This is a known issue which I haven’t found a good solution to yet. Much consideration and testing was put into this problem, but I could never manage to find a solution that doesn’t also ruin other parts of the system or create their own isolated problem.

1 Like

using egomooses’s gravity controller when not on normal gravity slowly moves the player more to normal gravity. i tried it on a sphere, any idea what might cause this?

1 Like

Have a custom animation set for your tool that has both hands up

3 Likes

Why do I lag so much when I go into first person? I drop like 10 frames every time I go into first person with this script

1 Like

Hello. I was using this module, but it seems to have an issue. Swimming in terrain water is totally broken with this module on. Hopefully you can get this fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great script, but i got this bug, idk if this something on my end but i’ll let you know.
Basically, when i go into first person, my person freezes, after some testing, its has to do something with the camera

2 Likes

Anyone have success making a working server side system for this? Really need it for my game and the code is confusing to me.

1 Like

how the hell am i supposed to use an aim part to make aim down sights because when i use animations the sights are not lined up correctly and i have no clue how to use an aim part or if its even compatible with that kind of ADS.

1 Like

i also have this bug with the water but when i have no tool equiped it works correctly

1 Like

Hey, I’m wondering, is there a way that I could implement recoil with this? I’ve gotten the camera to be affected by recoil, but when I try updating the Viewmodel’s HumanoidRootPart’s CFrame, it has no effect.

1 Like

I kinda wish that layered clothing worked properly with it, I’m making a game with Rthro characters that use Layered Clothing, and it messes up the First person when I do.

3 Likes

Does anyone know how to make the torso also follow the camera. For animations where the arms and torso move, the arms just move around the torso as if the torso had no animations.

1 Like