Editable Images - Image URL Loading

Hello, everyone I’ve made a system that uses the Editable Images feature to load in images from a URL, and implemented it with an AI Image Generator (Dall-E 2) so I was curious what everyone thinks about this?

Video Example:

What you need:

• You will need a device or server outside of Roblox to get the pixel information of an image.
  • You will need to be able to moderate the images (Just to not get your game banned)
  • You will also need to optimize your code, the more optimized the better for lower end devices

What do you think?

• Its Great!
  • Its Okay
  • Meh

0 voters

1 Like

This is pretty cool, and when you say external device from roblox could your computer work, or would it hurt performance?

1 Like

I think if you want to use this only locally (in roblox studio), you can use your own computer and host a local server. However if you want to make this public i wouldnt recommend using your own computer

1 Like

Yeah, its totally fine it might be annoying to setup unless roblox studio allows local host, and performance-wise it depends on your pc. Yet I would only local host for small scale tests, (or if you want to show it off to a friend)