What are you working on currently? (2024)

luxury basement interior

14 Likes

I’m currently working on a donation game, where you can customise Bloxy Colas and sell them!

The game has an Old Roblox style, so I decided to make a stand model in 2007 build of studio too!

11 Likes

Wow, looks amazing! Great work! :smiley:

1 Like

first i simulated some caustics, then i recorded it, exported each frame as a png
inverted the colors and removed the white lines of a caustic

i ended up with 60 or so images

then i imported all into roblox, added a part with a texture, made a script where the textureid changes to one of the 60 images. (now i have a looping gif)

then i added a part with surface light on top of it and voilà

9 Likes

That’s awesome! In the video I couldn’t even tell that it was just a sequence of images.

1 Like

Editable Images - Image URL Loading - Help and Feedback / Creations Feedback - Developer Forum | Roblox

This, lol its pretty cool IMO

Latest update on electric train progress for IncoRails. I have started making the interior for the driver’s cab and passengers cab. What do you think, guys?

7 Likes

here’s a pic of the texture, sorry for the blinding amount of light!

3 Likes

:statue_of_liberty: :city_sunset: :milky_way:

24 Likes

Our development team is currently conducting tests on the locomotive and carriage models that we built a few weeks ago to make sure all parts of the train are complete and detailed. What do you think, guys?

5 Likes

Been messing around with a little side project for a few months. It is in progress, evidently. Before I get flamed to death I have never and do not claim to be a builder by any means, and the white bricks are an approximate layout for the castle. For anyone who’s asking, this is the High Castle of Malbork Castle, located in Malbork near the Polish city of Gdansk. It was used as the capital of the Teutonic Order. Castles within the region are distinctly constructed from brick as there are no available stone quarries in the vicinity.

Thank you

1 Like

Looks neat! Are there any tutorials or guides on how to accomplish something like this?

1 Like

Dude, you are INSANLEY TALENTED! Caustics is incredibly hard to simulate even in pro-grade software! The fact you did this in Roblox is crazy. I can’t wait to see what you are able to do later in life!

1 Like

Working on creating apis for my game management software that will allow Roblox games to interact with it using the HttpService.

2 Likes

Added new animations to this:

1 Like

Today I did some builds, and I wouldn’t put one poll because according to my calculations it reduces the chance of getting actual feedback :nerd_face: but you can provide your feedback for improvements, or like the post if you find it cool. I did make the sign using my own steps from that ikea post I made on a previous account, Here is the link. I have no plans to add interiors because it might add up a ton of parts and I do not want to ruin performance for players

1. “L’Eliott Cafe”

Basically it’s based on Cafe De La Paix which is a French Turkish cafe. I took the reference from Marina Mall which is a old but large mall at Abu Dhabi which is at an island, Here is the specific reference image if you are curious

I wouldn’t put in a different script since French uses the Latin script, which is the same script that English uses but I didn’t put door handles, and I know it is bland, but I did take the design from @fivefactor’s Interface Tools plugin

2. Oofy Cuisine

It is based on L’eto which is a british cafe despite having the french prefix L', Here is the reference image if you are curious

I am lazy to make the colors diffrentiate but It does use google colors [the colors of the google logo], It is very detailed [which does not look like it in the picture but it actually is], and it is just the side, I don’t know what to design for the entrance since I don’t think I could find the entrance design of the L’eto store in The Gallerie

3. G’ayir Kafiyah

It is the Uzbek [O’zbekcha or O’zbek tili] transliteration of the arabic غير كافيه, It is based on House of Joud Fish & Co in Yas Mall, Here is what it looks like:

Old Reference

anyways it is bland, probably the blandest out of them all, but I know the doors look a little weird because it’s how blender tools work, so ask the Blender team why it is like that, I do feel like I should’ve took a reference from a different restarant inside my hometown or in Dubai… Might change it anytime
This build is now more detailed I guess, Might have to make the pattern part closer to the wall so I could make it better, anyways Uzbek is oftentimes written in latin so I won’t put it in the Cyrillic script.

Old Image

also my face feels like a tomato and it’s like 3:40 AM [in UTC +4] while writing this, so I hope you enjoy my builds :blush: [It is reposted from my other topic]

1 Like

I’ve replied before, talking about working on an agent-steering vehicle module, and I’m happy to say that it is now finished in its entirety! So until I find a use for it or release it, I’m working on this:

( Brownie points if you know where the character model is from :slight_smile:
and yes, it took ages to match it voxel-by-voxel )

The models are fully rigged and usable, meaning that even when they are destructible, they are also able to be used for NPCs and StarterCharacters alike!

For all the nerds out there ( including yours truly ) my subtraction engine that handles the destruction of voxels and the deletion of motors on the back-end, uses Breadth-First-Search to detect if there’s no longer a path between two body parts!

12 Likes

Luxury garage interior

16 Likes

Hello! Over the past few days, I’ve been working on a plugin named ‘Mind’. I’ve successfully set up its core functionality and ensured that it’s user-friendly. Today, I’ve made some improvements to the toolbar buttons for a better user experience. You can see the changes here:
Unbenannt

The second feature that I’ve implemented today is a note-taking functionality. This allows you to write down your thoughts and ideas.

If you’re interested in learning more about the ‘Mind’ plugin and its features, I highly recommend checking out the official topic for it.

Been working on this for a few years, quite a big airport project.

3 Likes