Egg Hunt 2013 Reimagined Map

I’ve been working on an Egg Hunt event for my game: Ray's Mod - Roblox, and decided I would remake/reimagine the good ol’ 2013 Egg Hunt map. The game has 17 mixed eggs from other egg hunts which you can find and receive a reward later in the game. I think the map turned out looking fantastic. To all 2013 players (and others aswell), what do you think?

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BIRDS EYE POV

BEFORE

AFTER

The reimagined version doesn’t have the wizard tower, nor does it have the huge cave section behind the waterfall like the old one has. The boss arena more or less stayed the same. The city holds up pretty well to this day so I decided to keep the buildings as they were. The reimagined version has way more foliage than the old version but way less houses under where the wizard tower was. Some of the foliage models are Roblox’s endorsed models. (New Endorsed Models in Toolbox!) - check them out, they’re amazing!

The game has functional eggs and a boss battle so if you’d like to, you could check it out and play an unofficial Egg Hunt game.

So, what do you guys think of this reimagined version?

19 Likes

IT looks AMAZING! I love how you kept the original style, but made it modern! I will look forward to seeing this in one of my favorite games on roblox!

5 Likes

I personally prefer the original.

always.!