Egg Hunt 2019 Opportunity

I recommend solo applying for now. If you get a group at one point then apply as a group as well.
Shouldn’t cause any problems.

1 Like

Should I fill out the application when I finish my map and stuff or should I apply now with the link to where I am going to be making the game.

The sooner the better, but try finishing up your work first.

2 Likes

Are we able to apply for both categories (hub and hidden)?

Its typically pretty easy to get royalty free audio or just sub contract it.

2 Likes

Yes of course!

2 Likes

This will be an amazing feat for the Roblox dev community. I can’t parricipate due to my religious beliefs surrounding Easter- but best wishes to everyone else who can take advantage of this opportunity. :woot:

2 Likes

Just sent in my game app! Goodluck to everybody!!

I marked in my application that it’s PC compatible only. However, our game is still in development and we found out that there’s easy compatibility with a gamepad such as XBOX controller support. Would there be a way to alert the application reviewers of this change? We’re going to attempt with mobile support but gamepad is confirmed to be pretty easy to work with for our game. Also some phones/tablets have gamepads for them. Which could unlock mobile support as well. And a follow-up question: Once the game is 100% ready for release are we allowed to send in another application that covers everything accurately as to what the game offers instead of just in-dev updates? I sent in an application early to make sure we don’t fall behind everyone else’s apps. But this is just something that crossed my mind.

I sent you a DM :smiley:

3 Likes

I have another question: Will we be told when users are selected for the Hub and games?

Everyone who applies will be told if they are selected or not for the hub & games.

4 Likes

Alright, thank you for the reply.

Hi All!

We have received lots of applications and we are going through them. We are going to close both surveys for now. If we need addition developers for the hub or additional games we will reopen the surveys.

If you have any questions feel free to message me or @2blox2quit

Thanks!

19 Likes