Egg Hunt 2019 Opportunity

You can apply solo or with a team.

1 Like

Yes you apply with more than one game

3 Likes

We will be reviewing applications as they come in so the earlier you apply the better chance you will be selected.

2 Likes

But wouldn’t it be a better idea to apply with a group?
If so, what would be a good place to ask around seeing if anyone needs a builder for their group application?

1 Like

Correct! We will look at the latest application you have submitted.

2 Likes

Can I apply as part of a team and solo? I already submitted a solo application and might now be joining a team.

That should be fine since there’s always updates with people ending up getting into a group rather than solo.
I’m not in a group atm but if there is a chance of me getting into a group, I feel like that’s fine.

1 Like

Our team (@SteadyOn, @Erythia, @endlessfun, and I) have applied!

2 Likes

Good luck to your group! :+1:

2 Likes

I submitted Roblox Battle (2018 Edition) for the event. Hopefully I will be able to keep it open source during the event.

7 Likes

Yeah, I saw that tweeted out a bit ago and loved the idea. Hopefully we get a Roblox battle egg remake.

Was that pun really necessary? uwu

1 Like

had to point this out

1 Like

A pretty small group right?
I wonder why its pretty small.

1 Like

They were pointing out the missing word. It makes sense for the team to be small since they’re just making a hub place, and have several months to do so. It’s not a large task, and doesn’t call for a large team.

2 Likes

Ah ok, I didn’t notice the error till you pointed it out.
From what they said, they only need a builder, ui artist, and a scripter.
Does that mean they have everything else already, including music?

1 Like

It says it requires a team to have those. To me, this means there may be music already, with room open for different music. I don’t know a definite answer, so if you need to know then ask.

2 Likes

You can have a sound guy if you want. It’s just that it’s typically easy to get sounds/music royalty-free so that is the alternative if you’re not making it yourself, or you have to sub-contract it to someone else.

3 Likes

I have another question:
Where would be a good place to find a group?

Right now its just me as a builder and I’d like to get a better chance at helping out with one of Roblox’s biggest events of the year.

I would love to do work on this and receive that cool virtual hat. Does anyone still need a Builder or UI designer?

I am interested in creating a Viking themed world (Or any other type of world :slight_smile: )

Is going solo an option if I cannot find a team

2 Likes