Egg Hunt 2023 Is Here! [UNOFFICIAL]

So since ROBLOX is not doing Egg Hunts anymore, my friend and I decided to do them ourselves.
So I, and @mMurshy present to you, Egg Hunt 2023, a trip back in time!
There are a lot of badges you can collect until April 15th!
We will continue doing egg hunts every year from now on. Have fun hunting, robloxians!

Hey, we’ve just updated the game! Check this post out ^

In the meanwhile we’ve also uploaded a 2nd trailer which you should check out!

32 Likes

Finally, finally they’re back!
I hope Roblox sees what the Community is trying to do to get the Egghunt back, and hopefully restart it!

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I know it may sound unfortunate, but Roblox won’t bring back the egg hunt experiences as being a traditional Christian festival and not being fully celebrated around the world. Sure, Roblox developers can make unofficial experiences like this, yet the platform won’t sponsor or considerate to contribute as publishing items.

7 Likes

Well, that’s very sad, I never ingot to play them but I would really like to :sob::sob::sob:

That’s totally fine!
All we need is for more people to see this. Me and my friend are capable of doing really good work.
Only thing that’s missing is the hats, but that can also be resolved if we have a UGC creator.

1 Like

If this becomes popular we will work on an even better and bigger hunt next year!

3 Likes

Are/will you be accepting more members for this?
Maybe there could be a ‘Hub Experience’ that’s connected to all other Games that’s re participating in the Egg Hunt! That would b eso great!

I will have to speak with @mMurshy about recruiting other developers.
I’m 100% up for that idea!

I don’t wanna spoil the next egg hunt but there will be a “hub experience”!
This current game was made in a very short period of time (well, at least my part, I’ve made the whole catland and all badges/eggs scripts).
I really wish we could’ve added more to it but I think it’s just enough as it is.

Though next year will be 1000x more.

4 Likes

This egg hunt looks and feels VERY promising! I really hope for this unofficial egg hunt to receive some popularity sometime soon.

3 Likes

same!
It did have some bugs though but they’re all fixed now haha!

1 Like

These map designs are absolutely fantastic. Both as an old player, and as a fairly active member around old ROBLOX revival communities, I’ve seen many great classical builds; I can confidently say that this is no exception. I love how well you’ve integrated elements of various signature substyles–it feels as though I’m looking at a collage of all of my old favorite games. I’m also extremely excited by the prospect that this might become a yearly tradition. You devs are the bestest!

2 Likes

not bad. at least we got something this year.

1 Like

It is amazing to see the Players making their little events right now by making it and thinking about it, it is very good to see so many players replicating the events and bringing them back its good :grinning:

5 Likes

Dude, I’m not even religious and I thought the egg hunt was cool. I just don’t think Roblox thinks it’s a good use of development power.

2 Likes

I agree, and for this same reason why is there Easter vacancies? Christmas vacancies? Etc.

1 Like

honestly, do what you want. good job on that thing.

2 Likes

I promise that if this gets popular, next year will be 10000x bigger and better!!

2 Likes

Fellow robloxians! We’re going to be releasing some very cool easter merch in our roblox group! Fazbear Entertainment - LLC - Roblox

1 Like

How the heck did you get the old Roblox CoreGui in the trailer?

1 Like

I still don’t quite understand that. Roblox claims that egg hunts were removed for “religious purposes” but finding eggs isn’t even a religious thing. Christianity has nothing to do with egg hunts. Roblox doesn’t even have to refer to it as an easter event.

2 Likes