Empower Luau creation: Public Luau Dataset initiative needs your help

Could you share the step at which the failure occurred? Were you able to view and select the eligible experiences?

1 Like

Yes, it does filter IP addresses.

2 Likes

Just followed the usual steps, with all checked, and the error popped up while I pressed ā€œContributeā€

2 Likes

Actually tried it multiple times today.

yeah, but thatā€™s different from helping an AI grow lol

Thank you for reporting! We are looking into it

1 Like

There was an issue when trying to opt-in too many items at the same time. (thanks for your enthusiasm! :smile:)

Could you try this again now? We made some changes today to accommodate for this. Hopefully itā€™s working now, if not Iā€™ll start a DM with you to resolve further.

2 Likes

Whoops, something did not go right, I did the same thing. :hushed:

That seems like a different error, will DM you!

1 Like

Thanks, it worked now! Iā€™m glad it didnā€™t error again.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not saying AI canā€™t be useful, but the majority of learning comes from non-AI sources and has been since before AI was widely available in the forms of things like chatgpt.

Yes, but thatā€™s not really a valid counterargument. You should still be compensated for giving your own hard work to someone else. However, in this case, you can always just not enroll, so itā€™s not really a problem because you arenā€™t coerced into giving up your work for free.

Weā€™re excited to share that you can now find the public Luau dataset for training AI models on Hugging Face ā€” a machine learning platform that helps users build, deploy, and train LLMs.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed their scripts thus far! We look forward to improving the performance of Luau large language models with you all.

5 Likes

Thanks! I am currently fine tuning a model based on this dataset to hopefully create a great open source model specialized in Luau for everyone to use!

Iā€™ll be sure to make an update when training is complete.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.