Emulation - New Custom Device Manager

Was this enabled before the announcement? I remember seeing this setting a week ago

1 Like

Good to see the emulator that nobody knew about finally get some attention! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will there be more presets available in the future?

This exists. The small icon to the right of ‘Fit to Window’ in the Test > Device window will rotate the emulated device.

3 Likes

Finally, a better why to test compatibility without having to spend money on buying these devices or having to find someone who has. Can’t wait to test this out.

1 Like

Can’t wait to emulate Roblox on my Alarm Clock

5 Likes

would be nice if you could set ram/cpu speed to simulate laggy craptop

2 Likes

Looks neat, tho one thing i always wanted to request is Gamepad emulation, I can’t test my Gamepad input without actually owning one or a console, I don’t want to use any external fake drivers or emulators (I’ve tried, really hard to get it working). Would it be possible to have it emulated in studio just like the touch controls are? possibly by binding the keys to a keyboard or just showing a virtual gamepad on screen that i can interact with using my mouse?

it is now my mission to make a NES emulator plugin

This looks pretty clean - much better than before! The keyboard settings are also a pretty neat addition :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Maybe a new addition to the Elttob Suite? :thinking:

3 Likes

This good idea, Thank you. ( )

Would be nice if we could also limit the CPU usage, but great feature overall.

How accurate is this for XBOX emulation? Like I dont own an xbox to test with, would this be 100% sufficient?

2 Likes

It is nice that the UI has been improved and there’s a few new features here, but I was really looking forward to seeing some sort of controller manipulation features in this post.

What I mean is the ability to set or control user inputs like a phone’s gyro.

You can read more about my suggestions in this post.

2 Likes

Made me laugh. But anyways, some new features and a preview make using this easier since I won’t have to constantly go to it, change it, then save, look at it, all that stuff. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.