"Entering Orbit" - Star Citizen's 'Aegis Gladius' - in-house ROBLOX engine

![6|690x340] (upload://wHdv9Us3RXgJnsANrZ58sr4tWwi.png) ![11|690x340] (upload://tX26kLf3aRYcPviMz2iMJht9Hxd.png) ![16|690x341]

29 Likes

-@Crazedbrick1: How many wedges does that build have?

-@Spellwright: Yes.

Jokes aside, how many parts does that build actually have? :flushed:

2 Likes

That. Is. A M A Z I N G!!!

As a HUGE Sci-Fi fan, I have to say that this absolutely amazing!! I do have one question however, was this masterpiece built in Blender? If not, what is the part count?

5 Likes

Everything I do is 100% roblox engine. I do not know how to use Blender. Part count is relatively little, at around 1969. I made use of a lot of unions.

6 Likes
  1. I used unions to lessen the amount of parts.
3 Likes

This Is So Very Amazing, Cool, And Awesome! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am at a loss for words of how cool this is in roblox. Please, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Looks really good my guy

Ok, now build it entering a suborbital velocity at around 5.32/mps and then make it do a trans lunar injection maneuver, then make it escape its orbit towards jupiter :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Reading that this isn’t a mesh blew my mind.

1 Like

Oh my lord this looks fantastic.
This looks so real for roblox, I love the insane amount of detail, you deserve an award for this. It just looks all out amazing, I have nothing I would change I love it :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I find that most people don’t give the roblox engine enough credit - its capable of some amazing things if you’re dedicated enough.

3 Likes

I love it, so well detailed :smile:

1 Like

nice spaceship
its just amazing!
Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 8.27.17 AM
what was that?

1 Like

Absolutely and totally and unequivocally not intended.

1 Like

I yearn for the day the roblox engine actually becomes that proficient

One day, my friend. One day that will come

That is pretty sick. And the fact that you didn’t use Blender, wow.

3 Likes

This. Is. Amazing! Woww, and you didn’t use blender, you used studio, wow! That’s inspiring! That’s hard work and straight commitment! Amazing job! I can’t wait to see what you do in the future!:fire:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh!

That’s so awesome! This is proof that Roblox can be pushed to its limits and has a chance to match games like Star Citizen and PUBG and stuff like that. You are one of the most talented builders I’ve ever seen! Awesome work!

Are you planning to turn this into a game where we can explore the different Star Citizen ships or something like that? I’d personally think that’ll be cool!

3 Likes

this isnt roblox. tell me this is roblox, i dont believe you

2 Likes