EntrepreneurMuffin | Greek Localization Services

:wave: | About Me

Καλησπέρα! I am George, a Greek localizer and a translation manager who has contributed to 5B+ play sessions in just two years of experience. I’ve been born and raised in Greece, therefore, I can accurately translate your game and meet your company’s expectations. Lastly, I’ve worked with multiple notable people and studios, including Doors, Voldex, Police Roleplay Community, Virtual Valley games, and many more…!

Make sure to check my website and resume.

:information_source: | Localization Information

• I am always active and my commissions are never closed. My timezone is GMT+2.
  • I am native. I was born and raised in Greece.
  • Meeting deadlines is a must for me. You will get the work done on time.
  • Before starting with the translation process, I take time to play your game and make sure I am familiar with its context. That way I am able to provide the most accurate translations.
  • I always doublecheck and test translations before marking the job as finished.
  • I have a C2 English certification issued by the Michigan University.
    Registration ID: 9006868031
  • I am open to voice chatting/voice calling anytime so as to provide you with more information.

:information_source: | Personal Information

• I am 17 years old.
  • I am currently in an Art High School, I love drama and dance classes.
  • I am interested in pursuing a career in the Economics & Business industry.
  • I am a member of the Community Translators and I aim to contribute to localization in different ways. From introducing developers to Roblox’s localization to teaching translators how to properly work on a game and expand their portfolio.

:globe_with_meridians: | Past Experience

I have over two of experience in translation and management. Some of my biggest commissions are featured below:

Translation Management

Game Link
DOORS :door:
Police Roleplay Community - ER:LC :rotating_light:
Base Battles :gun:
Encounters :crossed_swords:
Cursed Islands :desert_island:
Zo :ninja:
Tsunami Game :ocean:
Training Simulator :weight_lifting_man:
Vehicle Simulator :blue_car:
Pet Story :dog2:
Airplane Simulator :airplane:

Greek Translations

Game Link
DOORS :door:
Tsunami Game :ocean:
Training Simulator :weight_lifting_man:
Vehicle Simulator :blue_car:
Fishing Simulator :fish:
Playville :house:
Lift Legends Simulator :weight_lifting_man:
Flash Universe :superhero:
Find The Marker :pen:
Olympian Gods Tycoon :trident:
Egg Hunt 2022 :egg:
Supreme Court :balance_scale:

:briefcase: | International Translation Services

• Founded along with @2rmen in March 2022, ITS’ aim is to take games to a global level.

• We consist of 40 translators and 3 managers who are looking forward to helping your game reach more players and regions.

• Team’s translations have reached 4,000,000,000 players. We have localized 7 front-page games.

• Received multiple positive reviews from highly reputable Developers such as @Lightning_Splash, @mrfergie, @Florian27, Cadlem and Voldex Games.

• The majority of our translators are the most experienced in the localization market.

• Our translators are being tested prior to being recruited, and we ensure their English-speaking capabilities are up to our standards. (C1 EFSET scale, maximum is C2)

• Deadlines are always met, and there are multiple guidelines our translators need to abide by, so as to remain a member of our team. All those are checked with the help of our HR manager, @Fliper05YT.

Check out our website for more information: www.translationsrblx.com

:star: | Reputation

As a native Greek speaker who has lived in Greece my whole life and also speaks fluent English, I will ensure no mistakes or misunderstandings are made during translation. I speak Greek every day and so I will be able to translate to Greek 100% accurately, using proper wording which will guarantee a great experience for all Greek players.

Additionally, am extremely reliable as proven by my previous commissions (listed in the experience section). I have translated games that have tens, and even hundreds, of millions of visits. I have delivered positive results and all my employers have been extremely pleased with my work. Unlike other candidates for this position, I have proven myself time and time again in extremely successful games, ranging from 10 million visits to 1 billion visits. You can rest assured that I will translate everything in this project to the highest standards possible.

Finally, I am the founder of the most active and experienced translation team on Roblox which provides translations for several well-known games and businesses. International Translation Services is comprised of 40 certified translators and 3 experienced managers who are eager to make your game accessible to new areas!

:moneybag: | Payment

➞ 150R$/String | 0.6$
➞ 160R$/Developer Product (Badge/Gamepass) | 0.65$
➞ 200R$/Description Paragraph | 0.8$

Rates are negotiable - message me for more information regarding prices.

:phone: | Contact

Discord: georgegaitanis
Twitter: https://twitter.com/gaitanis_george
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/george-g-34b6901b3/
Gmail: georgegaitanisgr@gmail.com

Testimonials can be found on my website. Check them out here: www.georgegr.com

20 Likes

George is an amazing translator, with so much experience. It is amazing to see the Greek community grow, I would suggest him to anyone :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Great turn-around time + management skills (They’re in charge of my translation team over at Gigawatt Studios). Translations are quality and they took the time to review each questionable string w/me to make sure translations were up to snuff.

1 Like

I cannot recommend George’s services enough, he is a reliable translator who always makes things easy for his employers. I am extremely impressed with his professionalism and high quality work.
If you’re in need of a Greek translator, look no further than George.

2 Likes

George is a good translator and he has tons of experience. I hope to see him help contribute to growing the Greek community, and I would highly recommend you hire him to translate your game :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

1 Like

George is amazing at his job and takes the additional time to help out other translators. If you would like your game to reach Greek audiences, get him on board your team! :grin:

1 Like

@EntrepreneurMuffin is an awesome translator, I can call him my mentor as he’s the one who got me into Translating. I have seen his work, they are superb. If you’re looking for a greek translator, with fast service and best quality, he’s the best choice for you!

1 Like

@EntrepreneurMuffin is an amazing translator who translated Flash Universe in a quick and effective manner! He took the time to review the strings and ask any questions to ensure that his translations would be correct. He also reviewed his translations several times. If you need a Greek translator, I would definitely recommend George!

1 Like

@EntrepreneurMuffin is an excellent translator who translated my game “Olympian Gods Tycoon”, he is very efficient and fast. I recommend to anyone who wants to translate their game into Greek !

1 Like

Good greek translator → :+1:

1 Like