Equipping Tools not creating RightGrip on server but only on client

As shown below, only the client has the RightGrip inside RightHand. This made the weapon on the server side fall to the void while on the client side, the character is holding it fine. I’m not sure what’s causing this. I’ve tried to switch the :EquipTool() function between server and client and nothing changes.

Edit: I have filtering enabled too. I’ve tested this on a new place with a random weapon from the Toolbox, it also has the same issue.

The RightGrip is probably made through a LocalScript, rather than a normal Script.

EDIT: I’m unsure whether RightGrip is a Roblox thing or a script thing, actually.

When Equipping Tools, the RightGrip should be created for both the server side and client side, but I’m not sure why it’s not creating it no matter I use ServerScript or LocalScript. I tried it on a new game with filtering enabled and it’s the same result.

Update: It works perfectly fine in Roblox Servers.

1 Like

Probably related to https://devforum.roblox.com/t/tools-randomly-being-removed-from-player-in-studio-test-servers/93775

3 Likes

Good eye. Definitely seems to match up, with there being a separation between the server and the client and turning off FE fixing that bug.