Error 610 when trying to join game

This is very annoying for me as a Mac user. Whenever I try to join a game, I get a “HTTP 400: Bad Request” error. The Retry button works, but it puts me in a random server, rather than the server I chose. This does not happen on place-to-place teleports, only when the client starts.

This means I cannot join private servers or friends until this is fixed.

2 Likes

I can confirm this is happening to me too. It also feels like the entire website is falling apart lmao

takes like 30 seconds to load a page, then shows this

1 Like

Using a mac, version 10.15.7
I dont think the version is an issue but just the way the code was written.

Yeah I’m getting the same error and I cant even access anything on the page nor join games.

1 Like

I’m also getting this error, and studio wont open for me anymore.

I was getting this recently along with a few other messages (failed to connect, failed to resolve DNS). In fact, the Roblox client would break my internet connection when trying to connect to a game completely (but strangely not the Microsoft Store version), and would only start working again once I closed the client.

A temporary workaround was to disconnect and reconnect to WiFi each time I wanted to join a game.

My PC has a USB WiFi adaptor, and it turns out that it just doesn’t like the USB to be pushed all the way in. I pulled it out a little and it seemed to fix the problem. No issues whatsoever.

It’s strange that it’s only the Roblox client that causes issues when the adaptor is pushed in properly though. It doesn’t seem to make much sense.

1 Like

Would be nice to have some staff input on this! It seems it is happening to a lot of people.

2 Likes

When you have no internet in studio you become unknown, the weird thing here is that you got unknown+DN, I’ve never seen that.

Hm that’s odd, I have another problem, but it revolves around the fact that the windows store version works fine.

A lot of times I get disconnected off of games for no reason, it just freezes, and nothing happens, ping gets stuck at doesn’t move. Only stuff client side works. And then, I don’t even get a reconnect prompt. Like never. The only way that happens is when you’re in the normal roblox client. On the windows store that doesn’t happen. Weirdly, if I disable my network driver “basically the same for you to take off the wifi adapter”, it will then fire a reconnect prompt. It seems like Roblox is using the Windows API to check if your internet is down, and not checking if you’re actually disconnected from that server, which is not good. On the Windows Store version that doesn’t matter, it will fire the reconnect prompt if it gets disconnected without any extra steps. That personally has not been much of a problem since I got the new Roblox App Beta and you can just leave, but that means you’re leaving the server and essentially losing everything in there. This is incredibly frustrating, especially in games like Lumber Tycoon 2.

1 Like

I think staff should possibly comment on this? I’m working on a new project for this post I made, and studio is dead man. I’ve tried re-downloading it like 3 times already, it delays release dates and everything. :sob:

Edit 1: Seems like games dont work either.
Edit 2: It seems to happen on more than 1 account.
I just get this for studio and joining a game:
Capture

1 Like

Continuing my other 2 posts, I like to play jailbreak with my friends, and since I usually lag on public servers, and we like to rob a lot, we play on private servers.

The problem is, my internet isn’t the best and I sometimes disconnect. When trying to join back, I get error 610. The only way to fix it is by just trying over and over again, or by regenerating the invite link (which only sometimes works)

This isn’t ideal. Please fix this.

Just happened to me but it is fine now.

1 Like

Seems to be a Roblox bug hopefully it can be fixed and also people don’t blame it on adopt me for having an update today.

I’m now getting it too, literally any time I try to join my friend it does it but it is fine with putting me in a random server.

Did you fix this yet? Im having this too and its annoying

For me, it usually happens after 4:30 PM (I’m in Israel time)

Fixed today for me, don’t know if it was intentional but thank you if it was.

It’s also working for me now, started working around last night.

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.