Error while loading entities for universe <number>: HTTP 500 (InternalServerError)

Roblox Version 0.553.0.5530621 (64bit)
Mods: Roblox Studio Mod Manager
14:20 Saturday, 26 November 2022 (CET)

It started the same as it did for him:

It is not possible to upload anything to the studio (images, meshes, audios).

1 Like

We are experiencing this frequently when opening place 8366620916 - this is hurting our production as we cannot upload assets.

1 Like

How do we get this bug as a priority,…no assets can be loaded period.

This. I just reinstalled studio and it didn’t fix it. It was working perfectly fine a couple days ago.

I am also experiencing this bug. It happens whenever I try to upload a image trough studio.

I wonder why Roblox hasn’t responded to these posts. I send a ticket but I received a copy and paste reply about tying some helpful articles that wasn’t helpful.

6 Likes

I am experiencing the same error. The only problem with this is any vehicle with an A-Chassis system installed will not load properly. This is a major issue that needs to be addressed quickly as it is affecting development severely.

3 Likes

I am also having the same error, it otherwise wouldn’t be an issue but since “some Studio features have been disabled.” It’s a pain to upload textures because some of the easy access UIs studio has disabled so I have to manually upload textures to the Roblox website, more specifically for SurfaceAppearance instances which I need to upload 4 textures each model.

1 Like

I’m also still experiencing this bug. It has made making GUIs incredibly difficult as I can no longer upload assets directly to the game.

1 Like

I’ve also been having this issue along with a few of the other people I’ve been working with. It’s been breaking the asset manager bulk-upload feature for me, which is making it very difficult for us to upload assets and other textures. I’ve had to rejoin the place multiple times and it has errored me every single time.

2 Likes

I also encountered this problem. Is it because the beta is enabled

I’m also encountering this problem with all experiences loaded in Studio.

I too am encountering this problem. It also happens around 90% of the time when I upload a new asset through the asset manager.

1 Like

I am also encountering this issue, I need to import a lot of meshes for a project and now I can’t! It’s such a pain!

1 Like

Can anyone PLEASE tell us what we could do??? This post better not be casted into obscurity because I really need to import stuff right now. Could just SOMEBODY at Roblox tell us what’s happening here?! I tried contacting Roblox Support and got a response and sent them more information about what’s happening and they proceeded to not respond afterward. It’s making me incredibly upset.

5 Likes

This issue is reproduceable on some of my experiences, not sure why it doesn’t occur on a few others

1 Like

In my experiences that open without the HTTP/ InternalServerError. As soon as I upload a texture the http 500 error pops up. I can’t upload anything as well for the last 4 days.

2 Likes

Can confirm I’m getting this issue as well. This issue severely hinders my workflow, as I need to import meshes a few times a week.

2 Likes

this is happening for me almost every single time. i have to close and reopen the place over and over until it works. sometimes i have to give up and do it hours later

1 Like

Also experiencing this

Can’t upload any assets

Edit: It only happens on a few of my experiences, not all of em.

1 Like