Error while loading entities for universe <number>: HTTP 500 (InternalServerError)

I have met this issue too, which cases my images under CanvasGroup disappeared when modifying the Size. Wish to see any resolution ASAP.

Universe resources are not loaded yet

I too have been experiencing this issue for numerous days

4 days and so far no manifestation from Roblox.
Are you on strike? Collective holidays?

2 Likes

Do you guys think this is something? I mean, it is I just opened my project to see if Roblox fixed it and now I’m getting this bug too! But How about not being able to use Studio since October 29, 2022?

The beloved “Refresh Update” did us a refresh, alright. It made Studio unusable for a lot of developers who have been working daily on their projects for MONTHS. Talking about slowing development? It’s almost as if that was intentional. I’ve completely got taken off the horse I was on when I was a full head of steam working on my project. Now it feels foreign to even look at the structure of everything because I have been forced away for about a month now. I’ve sent in logs, and DMPs, and I’ve upgraded, downgraded, and exhausted all options. Nothing changed.

I haven’t heard anything from Roblox staff about how one update can seemingly hinder a decent gaming laptop useless exclusively in Studio - every other 3D app/game runs fine. I have given up looking for a resolution to come from Roblox anytime soon. It’s a shame to invest all this time to learn a platform, its language, and adopt a decent workflow all to come to an abrupt end with no continuation in sight. This is the point that separates Roblox from other game engines.

It feels completely unprofessional to experience this as an aspiring developer. I’ve since started to learn C# and continue to extend my knowledge of Lua in other applicable game engines.

5 Likes

Screenshot_2

ive been having this problem for days, i cant work like this
no solution yet?

1 Like

I’ve received a response that it will be looked into from bug support soon. Just wanted to give an update.

6 Likes

Thanks for reporting. We are currently in the process of investigating this issue

13 Likes

Bless. Looking forward to seeing this fixed.

1 Like

This should be resolved now. Please let us know if the issue still persists.

15 Likes

I’m still having the status code 500 error when uploading audios specifically. They are the right format and under the size, and I definitely have more free uploads available. I’ve experienced this for about a week now.

The problem is still present for me. The A-Chassis still does not load the welds and Hinges for the vehicle to work. Uninstalled and reinstalled studio multiple times and the issue is still happening. It has almost been a week since this started happening and it is affecting development greatly. There’s nothing pointing to what could be causing the problem because it’s on any vehicle with A-Chassis.

1 Like

It’s back, I am getting the error again on occasion. :man_facepalming:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.