EventBlocks Devlog 7 | Making a visual scripting plugin in Roblox

Hello developers!
Sorry, I couldn’t make too much new stuff for the plugin. I was on holiday in the weekend and I had a busy Monday.

Important

The plugin will be free for an unknown amount of time, but after that it will cost 50-100 robux.
If you don’t want to miss a free copy, tell in the replies if you want to be tagged about devlogs and the release!

I’ll just show the things I’ve done!

New block colors:
old:

new:

I’ve also made comments! Thanks for the suggestion @BandaidKidd.

And the last thing is the fullscreen mode.
Fullscreen off:

Fullscreen on:

I hope you like the new featues. Not that epic as the previous ones but better than nothing!

Tagged people:
@BandaidKidd, @zCrxtix, @BotGabrielquintasYT, @EOASTUDIO, @Xenonic_778,
@Qin2007, @Luxurious_Scripter, @Y0utube_Dino, @IT1024, @CopWade

Have a good day!

23 Likes

This looks like the scratch scripting we all probably started off with, very cool! I don’t need it since I am advanced with regular scripting, but I’m sure beginner scripters will feel way more comfortable with this. Once again, very cool, nice work! :smiley:

8 Likes

Great to see the colors were darkened. Stuff like this is interesting to see because I might never use it, but I could really see it catch on with others

2 Likes

Not only do I see this as an excellent idea to encourage starters to take a step forward in scripting, but It seems very polished and well made. I love the UI design!

Can’t wait to test it and share it, continue the good work!

3 Likes

Might wanna calm down buddy. It seems you’re going on a killing spree right now and it’d be better you keep yourself from embarassing yourself more.

2 Likes

You should make a favorites tab for favorite blocks maybe? That will be cool and unique.
Take a while… But cool.

2 Likes

I really like this idea! Thank you! I’ll add this as soon as I can.

3 Likes

WHEN IS SCR- sorry event blocks yea scratc- EVENT BLOCKS GONNA RELEASE???
cuz am hyped for it :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t have an exact date. I’m planning to release it by the end of May. Please note that it will be just a test version first with probably a lot of bugs to report!

1 Like

Nice to see there are allready 7 devlogs!
I think that this needs improving when in fullscreen mode:
I think it would look cleaner if the sidebar wouldm’t be transparent ONLY ON FULLSCREEN.
Luck on further development on the plugin!

2 Likes

Good idea! I’ll make this for sure.

2 Likes

Just mentioning that I’ve added a searchbar.
Here’s a video:

I didn’t want to create a whole new devlog just to introduce this feature.

4 Likes

Get this done fast, I referred to a lot of people already! Good job!
You just saved roblox from losing a huge chunk of people going to core etc. Well, you would, if you fasten up! GGWP again

Can u tag me for the next devlog?

Of course! You’re added!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Guess what… new devlog! Let’s see what’s new: :wink:

1 Like

id love to pay for a plugin like this, i hope u keep making updates!

2 Likes