EventCode BETA | Code without coding!

This will really help with developers who are just starting off and don’t know how to script. Amazing work!

3 Likes

No dark theme yet?

Also, I’d prefer the Gotham font instead of SourceSans tbh or at least Roboto, it would better match the material design theme.

Also, it would be nice to turn the GUI on and off, I don’t always want the GUI in the way of building

1 Like

Hello!
There’s no dark theme yet.
I’m chose SourceSans because it fits the UI.
I don’t plan adding dark theme, because it’s doubles the time it takes to design the UI.

(I will make the GUI toggle button!)

1 Like

Update!

I’ve added a Toggle button to the “Plugins” tab!
With that, you can toggle the GUI, so if you don’t need it, you can turn it off and then turn it on again if you need it.

2 Likes

Awesome plugin you made here!

But i have some suggestions.

UI Themes

You can add some built-in themes for the plugin!

or maybe a theme creator

Pathfinding

Pathfinding code would be good instead of MoveTo

that was the only suggestions i had in mind

Actually when tired making a part move
i want some sort of mode which is when we stand on moving part while it’s moving our Character will stay at moving part

Plus issue that Rotating 90° part was pain since it spins like 30FPS

Other features were fine aswell

Ive noticed something with the new update im not sure if i cant find it but when i add code to a part i cant seem to find resize to part did it get removed by accedent?

Sorry for the delay!
I’ve been busy and I will be busy. But now I have some free time I’m going to fix and add what I can.

1 Like

Thanks! I added that feature rq!

1 Like

Thanks! Also its alright your a very good plugin dev so i can see how you would be busy dont over work yourself!

I think i found another glitch / bug so im making a kill brick and i cant seem to find the kill brick code…

1 Like

CRITICAL BUG WITH RESIZE!!
When trying to make something resize i use a button using the left clicked action and i know im doing the resize right because im clicking the part i want to resize and clicking the bigger one but when i got to test it the button itself grows instead of the part!

Thanks for the report! I fixed it! However I can’t release the update while I’m working on humanoid killing. Please be patient it’s almost done!

1 Like

Update!

Fixed resizing issue! (I think)
Added humanoid killing!

1 Like

There’s a bug.
When I try to make it so that when a Humanoid touches a part. The Humanoid moves to another part, it doesn’t work. Instead of saying the Humanoid can move to a another part, it just shows that the humanoid can either Explode and Destroy, Start Timer, Destroy. And also, none of the 3 i just listed even work when I press them. (i’ve tried doing all dummies with humanoids and even starting a new map and it didn’t work)

2 Likes

Ive noticed something it may or may not be a glitch or bug but anyways im trying to make a explosion and the resize works fine now but i want it to kill the humanoid but when i go to click the button to test it it makes me really laggy (probably because so many events firing at one time) and doesnt kill me.
If there are any fixes to this please tell me.
Or if its just not possible to do this yet.

1 Like

A VERY GOOD SUGGESTION!
LOCAL SCRIPT SUPPORT!
It would be very good for things like secret buttons or something.

1 Like

Okay, so.
The problem is, it’s very hard to implement local script support in a user-friendly way.
Because you can only local scripts in specific places in your game (StarterPlayerScripts, StarterCharacterScripts, ReplicatedFirst). That’s still not that hard, but when it comes to local-server communication the whole thing just gets super hard to implement in a way everybody understands.

2 Likes

Hmm ok also unrelated but still relevant did you read this? :

Hello! I can’t really do anything about the lag.

1 Like