EventCode BETA | Code without coding!

I see well while your at it let me tell you another bug i found when on the third part i try to click it but it doesnt work so i click it again and it works it only does this on the third part.

1 Like

Yep, In the new version of EventCode, hopefully that bug is going to be fixed too!
I will release some sneak-peaks here soon!

1 Like

Cant wait for the new EventCode! ive been loving the plugin because coding itself is hard for me to learn plus it takes a year from what i heard to be good at it.

2 Likes

THE NEW EVENTCODE IS OUT!

I released the new version of EventCode, tutorials are on YouTube, links in the original post!
If you want to get the new version, just update the plugin!

Attention!

Codes made with the old version of eventcode are NOT recognised by the new version! Please keep that in mind!

2 Likes

Oh, the icons you can set are just decoration, they don’t do anythign to your code!

(and they are not working yet)

1 Like

Oh ok well i found something you forgot to add the resize feature!
Also thanks for adding all the other features i mentioned on one of my other replies!

this thing makes me remember lego we do.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about resize, let me fix that!

1 Like

Oh an i forgot to mention i love the new gui setup and you can access your code through it!
This plugin has so much potential!

1 Like

Small update:
I’ve added resize feature!

Found a glitch!
I know the icons dont do anything but i cant select any the coding icon just stays selected.

As the laziest person to ever exist, this will help. Thanks!

3 Likes

I know, they are just not working. This isn’t a glitch.

Oh ok!
Well you know how on the old version you could press “X” to remove the code from a part that doesnt work on this version!
Also this will greatly help me and sorry to be asking for alot.

I removed that X to remove feature, now you can click the three dots button in the codes list and select Remove!

1 Like

I just noticed something! When trying to use this plugin on a meshpart it acts like its a model!

Suggestions:

• Make a toggle collision option (sets the part’s collison to not the parts collision)
  • Make the proximityprompt options able to customize the actiontext and objecttext
2 Likes

Im not sure what the actiontext or the objecttext is but you can customize one of them but you gotta change the name of the part.
As seen here

1 Like

ActionText is the only text that displays right now, ObjectText is the small grey text saying what the object is.

1 Like

This is nice! keep it up! i can see future in this project!

2 Likes