Experience Icons are failing to load

Following up with the title, experience icons and thumbnails are taking a extremely long time to load or will completely fail to load and fall back to one of the default place icons.

This primarily effects the home and discover pages, as seen here:

Expected behavior

Icons and thumbnails related to experiences should load normally.

30 Likes

What. The. Hell. Roblox.

4 Likes

Not only experience icons, but Players:GetUserThumbnailAsync() also doesn’t seem to load properly. Weird.
изображение

3 Likes

2 Likes

Does this have anything to do with the rapid decline in my game’s online audience? :thinking:

The moderator will delete your post later, which is very hateful :rage:

6 Likes

yeah they already did that to me and probably several others earlier, at least they are (hopefully) aware of the problem and all we can do is wait.

2 Likes

This is happening again and RIGHT NOW. I cannot upload icons, I can’t see icons/thumbnails and thumbnails are being assigned to the WRONG GAMES.

8 Likes

I can confirm that multiple of the games I work on are seeing a consistent decrease in CCU.

2 Likes

my eyes are killing me

4 Likes

They just updated the website with the new Charts page. Also, all my games just lost like 50% of their players because of this …

3 Likes

I spotted that earlier what is it?

2 Likes

i am having the same issue in roblox studio too

2 Likes

I think there is the issue with icons being mixed up with other games as well, similar to what @accuor already said.

And also this:

This needs to be fixed, especially for those smaller games that will most likely be impacted the most by this bug.

3 Likes

My game dropped a mass amount of players and I was an hour away from releasing a large update. Thumbnails and icons, IF, loaded are being assigned to the wrong experiences. We need this fixed ASAP!

1 Like

I’m also experiencing this. What possible service could have been affected for this to happen?

2 Likes

I thought this was just my trash can of a pc.

2 Likes

Same thing here, got half of our usual CCU.

3 Likes

i think smth is wrong with the servers, teleport service is crashing much more often (around 60% of the time)

2 Likes

I agree, it’s likely because Roblox updated the website, and now the website is kind of acting up.

2 Likes

Can we get some word as to whether this outage would have impacted our games’ long-term health in the algorithm by dropping click stats?

1 Like