Experience is Unplayable after a ROBLOX Update

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want my players to be able to play me game in peace as they used to.

2. What is the issue?
    After a roblox update the 28/3/2023 my game: Steven Universe Future: Era 3 RP
    Started having an issue i’ve had before (12/12/2022) that ROBLOX fixed randomly after 1 month (12/01/2023) . This issue consist in getting the whole game EXTREMELY LAGGY out of thin air, no update was done to maybe trigger this “EXCESIVE LAG” the 28/3, the game was 100% functional before this started happening.
    We get excessive random pop-up crashes messages, is not consistent within the message, every player that is showing me that they can’t enter the game, gets this variety of errors: (Included some of mine as well.)
    There’s only one way to enter the game which is super weird. is basically going to the servers tab and tap on the biggest server… but all servers are unestable and that doesn’t work every time.

3. What solutions have you tried so far?
    I have tried old versions of the game with my players with a full server, and we keeped frozing every time, thing that doesn’t happen when this roblox engine bug is not around. And those versions were 100% functional as well.

I don’t know what have roblox been doing lately with these updates, theres many things that i can’t do after those lots of updates. Can’t create group pants, can’t change loading screens (blurry image while loading into places) to places linked to the experience, Can’t color (Color3) properly without it resetting, Animations to RIGS that don’t use the roblox usual avatar all broken and to put the strawberry ontop, making my game unplayable out of thin air without any update done to it and even in old versions.

Beforehand if some roblox staff can see this we would be thankful.

56 Likes

You need to write to support or Try to optimize your game

4 Likes

Not to be rude, but have you read all the information given?
The game is 100% Functional, no update was done to trigger this inmense lag or unable to join, why would it happen in old versions as well? it makes no sence because that never happened.
and roblox support is as useless as a rock in development cases. i already did and i get responses like “General Connection ProblemsCheck this tutorial that has nothing to DO with your issue and work with that! Hope it helped. Sincerely Katylin. as i said. this was fixed by roblox when they did it in the past and fixed after a month. and now is done again

8 Likes

I’m not rude to you, I’m trying to help you. I can probably understand why you have problems with animation, try to create a script that (all players will switch to R15 or R6 for example, depending on which platform you did the animation on)

1 Like

the big issue here is not the animations part, since is being taken care off by a roblox staff Animations don’t work as intended in studio on rigs if they have keyframes assigned to parts of the player’s real character
the big problem is the unable to enter the game part, the main topic of this post!!!
That when i reported that, someone unlisted it when it was ““Fixed”” but it started happening again after 2 months almost.

3 Likes

Click
If you see commend Then some players have a problem with the servers

And try to make a server for 15 people on 1 server and you will see
when the server is unstable and for how many players @TimTsuki

The thing is that what the implementation of Brazilian servers has to do with this occasion, i am more close to brazil servers that’s true, but never had a problem before with the game or important network issues, the game was functional with 50 players in a server, still it is like that, but i even hosted events with 100 players and it ran smoothly without issues. Sure that lowering the server size to the half it’s size will increase the rendition for a bit, but is not ideal because the game is for 50 players

1 Like

I played your game, and most likely the culprit is “Gameplay paused”. right now I’ll tell you why
Something like this, but I had a problem with this.

It is written in roblox scripts

If player wait(60) then
Kick(errorMassenger)
end

I don’t know for about how much roblox kicks for waiting

The gameplay paused that appears constantly is because new zones are loading, is been always like that. Streaming is enabled, but as i recall, the game was working without this lag and players were able to join!
The 28th this started happening, and i haven’t updated anything in the game, started happening after that roblox update.

1 Like

What’s this? I want my players to play not to get kicked :sob:

1 Like

I heard about 3 topics 1 Roblox is testing the maximum capacity of players (There is a game where 1235245 players can be) 2 Roblox is testing a new landscape 3 Problem with servers

Could you link them please? So i can read them

1 Like

I will try to find them but i dont no

Click
Hare too
@TimTsuki

sorry but that has nothing to do with my issue </3
Thanks for the help thought, i prefer waiting for a staff to oversee or someone that have gotten this issue, i’ve met people in the past (on the forum) that had this very same issue, they recall not updating the game and getting it laggier out of thin air.

2 Likes

But I recommend that you open the beta test of the game and see how
and try different scenarios that I mentioned. Good luck in solving the problem! :smiley:

1 Like

But i don’t know if i am in a beta test even? or what is it, sorry i didn’t heard of it, i do use some beta features but it has something to do with this? bc been used since ever, sorry if i made you upset

2 Likes

I didn’t mean that, create the same game, only this is a beta to try different options and I don’t exclude that there may be a problem in beta functions, but this is unlikely, but still try different options in the beta game

1 Like

i am starting to think that the game server are being DDoSed because the lag came out of nowhere.