Experiences & Developer Products on Creator Dashboard

Awesome update! Finally we get something different from the old ui which was around for years and years. Awesome update roblox!

2 Likes

can you just make the dashboard smaller now please

6 Likes

I have this experience archived:
But somehow it appears in the creator dashboard, however, in Roblox Studio it’s in the archived page. Why does this happen?

2 Likes

Now this is actually an epic update, I love done so we can fully transition to using the creator dash for just about everything a roblox dev might need.

1 Like

Seems like “Open Experience Details” was recently added which does exactly that:

1 Like

This is a bug - Archived experiences aren't being hidden in some areas

3 Likes

Never mind. I didn’t see that before.

1 Like

Will the function of sponsoring experiences and groups be added to the creator dashboard?

also not added to creator dashboard

1 Like

I love the design of the Creator Dashboard, and how I easily can find stuff on the Dashboard. This will help me get things done with faster, so thank you! Same goes with the Roblox API, it’s nicer and smoother, and has more detail in my opinion.

2 Likes

When is Creator Dashboard going to get light mode support? I’m tired of having to suffer when Developer Hub redirects me to the new and “improved” documentation.

1 Like

Since this is trying to replace the current create tab, I’m confused - is there no way to upload image, animation etc. assets using this new dashboard? As it’s trying to supersede the current site, I’m confused as to why this functionality is left out.

1 Like

I guess they want you to use Studio for that.

That would become a problem then, as the asset manager doesn’t allow uploading assets into a group without you opening that groups place. I work in a separate place file and upload assets to the group directly - having to open a studio place just to upload assets is cumbersome.

2 Likes

They might add that functionality at a later time. The creator dashboard is still a work in progress; not all features from the Develop page have moved yet.

1 Like

I like how Roblox is getting a little better with each new large-scale update. The update is rlly cool, keep up the good work!

I think that an option to filter out assets uploaded by the ‘Roblox’ user would be a great addition, as it currently takes up a lot of the space on the audio page. I also think that the assets tab needs to have some sorting options too.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. If you haven’t seen it yet, you can directly open non-start places using studio list mode. Full Release and Changes for List Mode for Studio

1 Like

That’s great! Thank you.

while trying to create a new product on the dashboard, there’s no option for me to upload an image

also, over half of my existing products don’t show up

I’ve also noticed that every time you click away from the dashboard (like going onto another tab), it resets to the first page, which was quite annoying when I was trying to take the screenshots

Would also be great if you guys could add subplaces (children of the parent starterplace) in the creator dashboard. It would be way easier to navigate and edit using it instead of the website.