Experiences & Developer Products on Creator Dashboard

This is a bug - Archived experiences aren't being hidden in some areas

3 Likes

Never mind. I didn’t see that before.

1 Like

Will the function of sponsoring experiences and groups be added to the creator dashboard?

also not added to creator dashboard

1 Like

I love the design of the Creator Dashboard, and how I easily can find stuff on the Dashboard. This will help me get things done with faster, so thank you! Same goes with the Roblox API, it’s nicer and smoother, and has more detail in my opinion.

2 Likes

When is Creator Dashboard going to get light mode support? I’m tired of having to suffer when Developer Hub redirects me to the new and “improved” documentation.

1 Like

Since this is trying to replace the current create tab, I’m confused - is there no way to upload image, animation etc. assets using this new dashboard? As it’s trying to supersede the current site, I’m confused as to why this functionality is left out.

1 Like

I guess they want you to use Studio for that.

That would become a problem then, as the asset manager doesn’t allow uploading assets into a group without you opening that groups place. I work in a separate place file and upload assets to the group directly - having to open a studio place just to upload assets is cumbersome.

2 Likes

They might add that functionality at a later time. The creator dashboard is still a work in progress; not all features from the Develop page have moved yet.

1 Like

I like how Roblox is getting a little better with each new large-scale update. The update is rlly cool, keep up the good work!

I think that an option to filter out assets uploaded by the ‘Roblox’ user would be a great addition, as it currently takes up a lot of the space on the audio page. I also think that the assets tab needs to have some sorting options too.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. If you haven’t seen it yet, you can directly open non-start places using studio list mode. Full Release and Changes for List Mode for Studio

1 Like

That’s great! Thank you.

while trying to create a new product on the dashboard, there’s no option for me to upload an image

also, over half of my existing products don’t show up

I’ve also noticed that every time you click away from the dashboard (like going onto another tab), it resets to the first page, which was quite annoying when I was trying to take the screenshots

Would also be great if you guys could add subplaces (children of the parent starterplace) in the creator dashboard. It would be way easier to navigate and edit using it instead of the website.

The creator dashboard is all well and good for me, but why have it as a separate site? Why not just integrate it within the roblox.com site or just have a button redirecting you it?

One thing I have noticed is that when I create a dev product from the dashboard, it will say that the item is not for sale. I had already set the price so that wasn’t the issue. Do I need to do something extra? The creator dashboard version should have the same functionality right?

1 Like

Anyone having issues with the Social links portion of the dashboard?

they just sit there, loading forever. I haven’t been able to modify social links for my games since this was forced.

Hey, I cannot use feature requests so I’m going to nag here.
The creator dashboard is beautiful, however, I cannot see ANY method or means to filter by group creations.
I must go through every creation made and make sure it’s the correct one for a group I’m working for or open studio and find it that way.
I much prefer the older website version that allowed you to do such an important task for efficient development startup speed.
Is this going to be changed? Or do players have to open studio and navigate their group creations that way?

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.