Experiences using Marketplace Items - Policy update

remember when the entire community absolutely berated roblox for continuing to develop rthro when nobody wanted it and they completely ignored it
yeah i have no doubts that they’ll ignore this too

4 Likes

shirts, and pants, and shirts, and pants, and NO UNLICENSED ROBLOX SHIRTS.

2 Likes

Very nice tree, there is nothing wrong with that tree, I love that tree.

2 Likes

i dont care bro im having fun while i can

1 Like

the 40 year olds investing in roblox stock market:

2 Likes

absolutely fire oh my god lmao

1 Like

Your reply is really good Noble_Draconian :wink:

2 Likes

hi outlook how are you friend
friend

2 Likes

At the moment, 38:575 :pray: it works

3 Likes

kweekcwaft said swerar worddww!!! he cannwt do tahwt!!!

5 Likes

The roblox stock is literally dropping faster.
What are you gonna do roblox you gotta think of something LOL

3 Likes

This will kill older games with no support, like Clear Skies Over Milwaukee. The wording is so vague that i’m unsure what i’m even supposed to change. Developers i’m sure are in a panic right now, including myself, as you’re saying games will be taken down for doing something that has been done on your platform for years now.

Literally nobody wants this update, please change your mind.

4 Likes

Im not tryna get banned my fellow devforumians

3 Likes

Roblox you gotta make this better, listen to the community, listen to me, listen to someone, you can make this from MASSIVE DOWNFALL L to okay-ish, by making an update for UGC creators to either allow their off-sale item to appear in experiences, or remove this idea altogether :slight_smile:

as a owner of a team, and a game dev myself, I am disappointed, most of my clothing assets, from my team and I are offsale and are try on in-experiences, now we cannot test them in game, unfair

3 Likes

Roblox Revert this now.

Its awful and has no benefit for anyone, No One Asked.

2 Likes

no one here realizes but all those crappy roleplay games that never get updated will soon cease to exist

2 Likes

Is there any benefits to this? There are a lot of unique UGCs and Limiteds that are off-sale that I get inspired from. Also isn’t the “All item Limited” update coming soon? Wouldn’t that turn the catalog into a ghost town when every item is sold out (zero-quantity)?

2 Likes

roblox needs to rethink this update and also there team also.

2 Likes

If KreekCraft is calling it the dumbest pile of defecation that he’s ever seen…

There is alot wrong with this. like, alot alot.

3 Likes

We cannot take it anymore.
Everybody book your flights to SFO…

(just kidding, I don’t think that’s gonna work and there’s too much crime over there)

3 Likes