Experiences using Marketplace Items - Policy update

How are we supposed to make these major changes to our games in about a week? We can’t redo major parts of our games in about a week, we don’t sit on screens 24/7.

3 Likes

Waiting for mods to lock the thread and warn all of us lololol

7 Likes

Not AI, but heartless money driven Scrooges that replaced every single cell of their brain with cash.

4 Likes

time to move to ue or godot boys considering roblox is really digging their own grave with these updates man

it really just sucks to see them do these dumbass decisions

8a01fcf0b60f9199313ef93ac3b5e095ef50888e_2_576x500

16 Likes

My Response

As a developer on the platform, I think this change is unbecoming in every way. I’m glad they gave a warning, but one week? That is nowhere near sufficient to change the items that do not abide by this new policy. By the sole amount of feedback on this post - negative feedback -, I’m hoping @Roblox will be able to revert this change or simply extend their imposed deadline.

Furthermore, I think that part of expanding the marketplace to all creators is for it to be featured in games, and by adding this new policy, it only goes against its evolution. Some of Roblox’s recent changes have been beneficial, but adding this with only a week’s warning is completely outrageous.

Pray that this gets reverted :pray:

3 Likes

roblox on their way to destroy the platform once again…

roblox, what are you on?

2 Likes

Someone needs to create a trend on twitter about this or something like it is this bad.
We shall now create a trend #SaveMarketplace (sarcasm)

5 Likes

Elon should buy out Roblox and call it X Games (or experiences). He’ll probably just not update it, but better than the updates we currently get.

1 Like

all obbies that have the item givers will be wiped!!!

4 Likes

As soon as they do, expect the surge of outrage to move to social media websites like Twitter.

2 Likes

tycoons will be wiped with from item givers!

2 Likes

He’d make it paid to play.
Even for existing users.

3 Likes

moving on… the terrorists win…

4 Likes

That name sounds… uhh… it’s probably not the best name imo.

4 Likes

Having a hard time deciding what’s worse:

Audio update, or this. At least the audio update had some logic and reason

3 Likes

if the rainbow magic carpet at the end of all the obbies gets removed im starting a revolution

3 Likes

ah yes, my favorite video game engine, CSGO

2 Likes

Roblox clone in source when???

2 Likes

caption

20 Likes

i think that this update was really cool so i made some fanart of the roblox staff because of how bad i feel for them being scolded over it :frowning: i hope that david “shell-of-his-former-self” baszucki sees this and appreciates it :smiley:

13 Likes