Experiences using Marketplace Items - Policy update

NAW BRO HAMMER EDITOR :skull: :skull: :skull:

4 Likes

Nice although I got a warning for going off topic on a certain post.
What a cute kitten in a boot!

3 Likes

this is an ip logger don’t click

3 Likes

mods, tie him and toss him down an elevator shaft.

4 Likes

BOYCOTTT ROBLOX RIGHT NOW, THIS UPDATE IS HORRIBLE, how did this make it past qa.

6 Likes

this has really help clear up my negativity with these updates

anyways guys heres a cute cat

avatars-000600452151-38sfei-t500x500

17 Likes

even if they backpedal on this the fact this was even thought up is crazy

this is the same platform that allows blox fruits to be displayed on a screen in an official developer conference when it has no respect for the one piece ip in general get this stupid change out rn

8 Likes

hi lay!!!

2 Likes

if i have to die using it then i will, even if it’s a pain to use lo

3 Likes

Little known secret: there is no quality assurance at Roblox. They don’t care or listen to your feedback.

12 Likes

Right! They do what benefits them the most since they are roblox!

2 Likes

What a joke of update is this…

2 Likes

This is definently one of the changes of all time

2 Likes

Even if a large chunk of devs stop using roblox, that does not change the fact a huge chunk of the playerbase is kids on their mom’s ipads who will play and spend robux even if all of the games are no-longer being updated

3 Likes

ALL MY HOMIES MOVIN TO BRICK HILL :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :fire: :fire: :100: :100: :writing_hand:

8 Likes

bro this already turned into discord :skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

because yes… letting a user wear a limited dominus is inappropriate. let’s take away from the moderation’s limited bandwidth and have them focus on that “infraction” instead of ACTUAL violations that are hazardous for children

7 Likes

They only care about money. If a large chunk of users suddenly stop giving them revenue, they’re going to freak out.

6 Likes

you guys are stupid
i cant wait to quit roblox lmao

6 Likes

hi clint!!! :3

2 Likes