Experiences using Marketplace Items - Policy update

are you having fun doomposting

1 Like

A lot of the changes that Iā€™ve been seeing lately on Roblox are great! Donā€™t get me wrongā€¦ But thisā€¦ This is NOT a good change. You guys seriously need to cancel the greenlight on this and take into consideration how many experiences this is actually going to affect. Giving developers a WEEK to remove/fix their experiences just to meet with this new guideline. I understand wanting to Protect IP, but this is a terrible decision. A lot of backlash is already being seen from this.

I would also like to add, that this backlash is not only from Roblox Developers. From what I can understand and have seen so far, this is backlash from Developers, Avatar Creators, and even Internal Workers for the Company itself. Take a second to chill out and see how big of an impact this is going to cause.

I sincerely ask you to postpone this and take a moment to understand why this change is such a terrible decision to make at this time. This will not be a healthy change for Roblox at the moment, especially with the way itā€™s deciding to be handled.

12 Likes

i love when roblox continues to force developers to do things so they canā€™t catch a break

5 Likes

They love copy/ paste bots that claim they will do something, but in reality they donā€™t.

3 Likes

Is whoever okayā€™s these updates constantly high? This is horrible and ruins so many games for everybody! I canā€™t understand why anyone at Roblox thinks that this is a good idea.

5 Likes

While I respect this decision, this should not apply to Items made by Roblox. You are heavily jeopardizing your platform if it does.

5 Likes

i love having to push and crunch hard to abide by these new polices in under one week it is so much fun guys!!!

2 Likes

Sorry, but are you guys purposefully trying to ruin Roblox? Do not push this out.

2 Likes

Theyā€™d rather freak out over people wearing random unlisted cosmetics then ACTUAL PEDOPHILES RUNNING FREE ON THE PLATFORM.

8 Likes

If they dont allow u wear dominus then why they make dominus for? logic

1 Like

wait a minute, does this mean im getting banned for this masterpiece??? 1984

6 Likes

Now this is Powering Imagination! Shoutout to the developers!

5 Likes

tldr;
please just reconsider these changes

4 Likes

Time to revert character customization options to only body colors :pray::pray::pray:

8 Likes

I really enjoy doomposting il ove doompositng

1 Like

I know Iā€™ve been making many comments but Iā€™d like to put all my thoughts in one place here.

The whole taking down 2D faces was frustrating but this is truly the straw that broke the camelā€™s back. SERIOUSLY ROBLOX???

These policy changes as of late has been hurting developers and breaking our trust in the company. How do you expect us to trust you if you keep making these changes. Creative freedom is dwindling down into a never ending spiral of worry. We have to be super conscious about every single change because you wonā€™t LEAVE US ALONE. I donā€™t want to take away the look and feel of classic Roblox from my game because Roblox told me offsale items are forbidden. We just canā€™t check every single item if itā€™s offsale or not. Thatā€™s just unrealistic.

How do you intend on moderating this?? Reports, sure. But do you just scope out random games that use a offsale face that was taken down 2 weeks ago???

The bit about you giving us only a week to comply is ridiculous. At least Unity gave us months in advance before the stupid install fees change was announced.

This was a rant that Iā€™m really passionate about. You are only shooting yourself in the foot. I am so sick and tired of these changes hurting games that were made long before and still being punished.

Please backpedal. Seriously. Unity backpedaled on their end. They listened. We ask you to finally listen to Roblox developers. We donā€™t want to continue developing if these policies are in effect.

10 Likes

1x1x1x1x1x11x21x1x1x1xx2x1x1 coming back from the grave to remove all games with his roblox hoodie shirt in it

7 Likes

yes it is mwahahahahahaahaha :smiling_imp:

(it was a link copied and pasted from twitter, idk why twitter links do that)

3 Likes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=

This is a Tiny C Compiler.

This can be used to make things on your desktop, like games!

This may be useful to some people here.

5 Likes

Roblox special: Bongs for Breakfast!

Clearly Roblox must have put in so much thought into this update over the span of the 45 minutes that they actually spent on it!

3 Likes