Experiences using Marketplace Items - Policy update

Who in their right mind would willingly report someone’s game just because it uses a Roblox asset from 10 years ago???

5 Likes

Wait so I don’t get it. Does this update makes it so when a user equips something from the marketplace, the user have to buy it?

1 Like

wow alright that’s just…

nice artstyle?

this policy change is still stupid though just trying to keep on topic yada yada this is dumb dumb stupid

3 Likes

What if I explicitly allow everyone to use my items?

2 Likes

LOL

so, its guilty until proven innocent? what type of bs is that???

16 Likes

If it’s automatically toggled off for games and devs have to spend 10 hours enabling it, it’s gonna be fine.

1 Like

show me a money spread lil bro

2 Likes

thats some saul goodman type shit fr

1 Like

roblox is always trying to appeal investors or whatever, never the community

3 Likes

genuinely struggling to see how this accomplishes anything besides destroy thousands of games and severely inconvenience and bloat millions more

4 Likes

This is an enforced policy change if this was actually the case I would not think so badly about this update.

1 Like

It’s the bs of a corporation that’s circlin’ the drain.

4 Likes

:frowning:

i have been advised to make the character limit not a character limit and this is definitely still about the very apparent policy change

2 Likes

Roblox, a subsidiary of Unity Corp.

16 Likes

TRUE

characterlimitcharacterlimitcharacterlimit

2 Likes

Worst update i’ve seen from y’all in a long time. NOT BEING ABLE TO USE OFF SALE ITEMS? This is erasing history You’re hitting a new low, and that’s saying something because roblox has pushed so many bad updates in the past but now oh. my. god. This is godawful.

3 Likes

this

this one is truly the post of all posts here

2 Likes

We don’t charge you anything, but we will bloat your screen with prompts.
Powering Imagination

6 Likes

I hope you realize how inappropriate it is to 1. create an OC with a swastika like it’s some quirky thing and 2. post it like it’s no big deal.

8 Likes

Roblox’s appeal system is worse and overstressed enough as it is…

2 Likes