Experiences using Marketplace Items - Policy update

We have their attention, which is MUCH better than last time.
This is absolutely, without doubt, an all-time new for Roblox. We never get to see their face unless they are the first originating post.

2 Likes

These are people’s passion projects, years of work, and literal income at stake all for “mutual respect”! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

8 Likes

I have the same doubt. Does anyone have the answer?

2 Likes

Roblox is getting their priorities right!

1 Like

Can you at least say if roblox-published assets are okay? Especially gears- there are a lot of gear meshes used in games (particularly the sword / katana meshes and their scripts)

6 Likes

squirt (bottle)

1 Like

i cant wait to see how hard RBLX drops when the stock market opens again tomorrow

5 Likes

you better be rethinking this completely.

2 Likes

It’s already going down LOL

9 Likes

blud think he elon musk lmao :skull:

5 Likes

y’all ain’t see nothin and hear no names

2 Likes

RBLX going 6,000 FT UNDER LMFAO

5 Likes

I’ve had firsthand experience lmao.

2 Likes

Won’t be long until he decides to make Roblox actually paid. To play. No longer free to play. Subscription based as well.

3 Likes

We’ll keep you updated as soon as we have more information.

Well this ‘update’ better be before September 27th then. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

me when i shitpost because i know for a fact roblox will not read most of peoples feedbacks and say it as damage control when they have push back for an update that clearly never should’ve have been announced or considered:

11 Likes

BTW, before 2016 you couldn’t even upload custom meshes. In terms of assets, you either had laggy CSG models or re-used or retextured ROBLOX HATS. Hats and gears. This change puts MILLIONS of games at risk of being deleted. This is like the experimental update 2.0.

7 Likes

This sounds bad for a lot of Roleplaying games/normal games with catalog based customization. Let me list a few.

• Every After the Flash game
  • BrookHaven
  • Welcome to Bloxburg
  • Catalog Heaven
  • The Neighborhood RP (Formerly, The Neighborhood of Robloxia)
  • Maple Hospital
  • Berry Avenue RP
  • Roblox High School 2
  • Literally every RP game

There had to be some oversized Roblox Staff think about how to make more money. Definitely not a good idea and would make millions leave Roblox.

10 Likes

godot has been eating good recently with roblox and unity doing their silly little evil monstrous unforgivable actions

6 Likes

now that you’ve effectively destroyed 30% of all the games on the platform (not including games you’ve already destroyed just this year alone), might as well make the whole platform paid access and charge developers per user that plays their game and see how that works out

4 Likes