Experiences using Marketplace Items - Policy update

its hard to like every comment slow down

4 Likes

-- in all honesty, did you read the post before replying with this?

4 Likes

g[ijergjewhguosgjureogiahregwrghroehghug/10 good camera code (please call 911 i am having a seizure)

6 Likes

Discourse actually prevents you from doing that.

2 Likes

Fail to understand as to why ROBLOX assets are disallowed for use. Historically, they’ve been available for use* by everyone which makes this change confusing

6 Likes

this update clearly sucks. ur saying that all old games that use NOOB NPCS arent allowed?

3 Likes

i have no clue what this means, someone help me like everything

4 Likes

debating whether its a better choice right about now

2 Likes

Look mate I ain’t gonna re-do EVERY SINGLE ACCESSORY I use in my games. I use them because theyre good, they’re readily available and easy to insert

By implementing this… you’re effectively killing off any semblence of what roblox used to be. Please reconsider this decision.

9 Likes

#SaveRoblox #SaveRoblox #SaveRoblox #SaveRoblox

10 Likes

Erm… Sorry… but this UGC item requires a Soyjak Gem™ account to use in this experience…

3 Likes

There are daily limits on how many posts you can like. You’ll receive a prompt when you have a low number of likes remaining today.

3 Likes

Several people are typing…

In all seriousness, Roblox better actually reconsider this instead of just saying they will.

6 Likes

prolly later jus not wit you though

2 Likes

I feel that there is a lot of potential abuse here.
What if a UGC creator decided to take an asset from a game that never used any UGC items, upload it as their own, and then took down the game because of how the creator can only make an appeal against it after the game is taken down?

2 Likes

Can’t say much other than this platform is dying. Roblox please listen to your community! Roblox was fine the way it was, if it’s not broke then don’t try to fix it.

6 Likes

At this point I’m going to put this as my game banner, as you guys clearly don’t care. Just like I put my profile picture on twitter as the twitter bird because the X rebrand sucks too.

2 Likes

On the stage of history, we require multiple perspectives to gauge public opinion regarding an event.

1 Like

I wonder when roblox will actually look at the backlash theyre getting and realise maybe this is a bad idea

2 Likes

that’s just to help them stay motivated on making the worst updates imaginable

2 Likes