Experiences using Marketplace Items - Policy update

na it wont they’ll fall back on this, and even if they do they cant possibly filter it all

3 Likes

same thing happened to me, man

2 Likes

the beautiful dual illumina

3 Likes

I just hope this update won’t apply to Roblox made items, especially gears. I could see Roblox doing that anyway. I just really hope they decide not to after seeing the feedback.

2 Likes

This really sucks. Best thing we can do is speak out about it.

2 Likes

This whole thread is gonna be nuked. 90% useless posting like this message right here.

2 Likes

apparently it is, so were screwed

2 Likes

it will, if you read the topic you would see.

1 Like

Yeah, constructive criticism and staying civil and on topic prevents nonsense like what’s happening now. Everyone replying is acting like a crowd of loose monkeys.

2 Likes

It’s crazy how most developers on ROBLOX are loyal, after so many bad updates we still stick with ROBLOX. I mean after all ROBLOX needs us.

4 Likes

they already cant filter their platform. you really trhink they’re gonna sweep through every game that violates this policy?

1 Like

ngl i hope most developers stop being loyal after this update

4 Likes

Funnily enough, we also need Roblox.

3 Likes

Regarding it, I think generally speaking even if it were Roblox-made items it’d probably still screw with a majority of things, alongside if you also consider people who use things like Kohls Admin in their game would likely be breaking the Terms of Service if I’m right?

1 Like

honestly, wouldnt be surprised if devforum goes down over this

1 Like

Poopy change bad. The degradation of the internet continues unabated as corporate rot takes hold and legislation fails to understand the technology in order to protect the people therein.

Very cool.

6 Likes

im eating cereal out of the box whilst watching this

4 Likes

The main fear is that people who are at all displeased with a game or its creator can report it for having one of these infringements, and since many games currently do, it could create a ‘HEY MODERATION TAKE THIS GUY DOWN’ mentality.

4 Likes

it already has in short intervals like 4 times

1 Like

Had to delay the game I’m working on because it uses Roblox hairs and faces. Luckily the rest of the game is all custom models for accessories and armors.

3 Likes