Exploit Prevention Update

Synapse teamed up with Roblox.

Was not expecting this. Synapse basically just stuck the finger to all the other executors. They flipping team swapped. Massive W though

alright then, i was afraid i’d lose all the progress, limiteds and money i’ve spent on this account because i owned the program

13 year old skids in shambles, this generation is cooked, fraudmillion on a loss

2 Likes

how many bands would i get if i reported an execution method that works on hyperion to h1

1 Like

insane plot twist, another W for roblox

The script kiddies gonna be feeling withdrawal symptom’s cause they can’t hack in a game of Bedwars and get nightmare rank or BladeBall

1 Like

half a band or perhaps half and a quarter of a band

Go to the Roblox’s HackerOne program and see for yourself. Someone reported how DX9 (or what ever that exploit is called), and got a couple grand for it.

do people still actively cheat in bedwars???

1 Like

50 cents and a pack of gum give or take

1 Like

They are not simple avatars , and even if they were its still not a reason to hate

oh god, he we go roblox. time to get the exploiters out of here

What are you going to do about the executor which doesn’t actually inject into roblox? It uses ai or something to see players then puts a display on your screen over them

If that game is on mobile too, then it is possible, but for all I know right now, cheating on desktop is unheard of at the moment.

People were using shaders to see in darker areas in horror games, so they’re technically considered exploiting programs.

And I don’t think Roblox wants anyone to go past the FPS limit they set up, so they’re also not allowed on the platform as well.

That’s pretty much why they’re banned in the first place.

Ok.

ThirtyCharactersAreNeeded.

1 Like

How would software that’s simply looking for Roblox characters on your screen see players behind walls? wouldn’t work.

Ah yes, we are going to cheat on Roblox by hacking into the mainframe and hijacking the AI subsystem for the megahertz and achieve the clearskies gigiesherties

1 Like

WHAT THE HELL?

Roblox made friends with the enemy. :joy:

1 Like