Exploit Prevention Update

wow bro. can’t wait to see how this plays out.

syn x devs fr switched teams LOL

4 Likes

Roblox is being really shady using their power to (most likely) blackmail synapse into working with them with Cease-and-Desist order. I disapprove if this is true, because there’s basically no way to get out of it without millions of dollars.

2 Likes

Heh, the cross over of the century

2 Likes

Definitely not. Serverside exploiting not only has become more challenging to execute, but rather pointless, due to Roblox’s increasingly smart detection methods for serverside scripts.

Idk I think it’s pretty fair. Either work with them or face a lawsuit.

4 Likes

How is them taking decisive action against a software which violates their terms of service shady?

2 Likes

Wow! Wasn’t expecting that collab. Oh man I can’t wait for the future of this! Hopefully this prevents exploiting extremely effectively!

1 Like

They likely just paid them for the partnership, as a threat just wouldn’t do for them and they’d just shut down the website and their company. They’re probably getting paid, and a condition to their partnership is the absolute cease of their software’s production as it’s a problem to Roblox themselves.

1 Like

bitdancer i’m ngl the way you talk is actually incredible. never change LOL this is the best way u could open a thread like this
genuinely unprecedented, the past year has honestly been roblox’s greatest in terms of combating exploiters, very glad to see

2 Likes

If this is true, this would be really surprising, but C&D letters are basically a slap on the wrist, I don’t think they actually hand out fines.

1 Like

Synapse are the last people i would be expecting roblox to work with. This is just awesome to see.

They did it condo owners, they instantly couldn’t fight a billion dollar company!

1 Like

This is something that is going to go down in Roblox history. I did not expect to see this at all.

I’m very happy to see this, you essentially solved a huge amount of Roblox exploits. Roblox has been taking some W’s lately and I’m very happy to see it. Good luck exploiters!

And to the one that targeted me personally, I hope you’re happy now :))

3 Likes

A company using legal means to prevent an entity actively breaking their TOS isn’t “shady,” it’s smart.

2 Likes

Teaming up with the Synapse devs?!?! Well this was unexpected… lol

Will exploiting actually be permanently stopped? Hopefully but I have a feeling that even with all the new measures put in place; there will always be someone who’ll find a way to bypass it

3 Likes

update: another MAJOR executor is shutting down (SW). thats a life changing day for exploiters

2 Likes

roblox be destroyin’ exploiters now

2 Likes

It’s morally wrong thing to do. Nobody under 30 years old can just pull 500k+ dollars out of their pocket.

1 Like

No they don’t do , like stop spreading false information